Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I hope I'm proven wrong, ideally tonight, but I do think O'Grady is as useful as a dry flannel in the desert and will be happy the day he peddles his wares somewhere else.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Slow start, Southend can sense a cup giantkilling. Need to up it a couple of gears.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What is going on with Warren? I know he usually struggles with tough names like Greer (Geer), LuaLua (Luula) and Forster-Caskey (Forstis-Caskee) but he barely seems to be able to get a single word out without stumbling or dribbling over every word. Has he been at the Artois pre-match?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
What is going on with Warren? I know he usually struggles with tough names like Greer (Geer), LuaLua (Luula) and Forster-Caskey (Forstis-Caskee) but he barely seems to be able to get a single word out without stumbling or dribbling over every word. Has he been at the Artois pre-match?

He had a stroke, didn't he?

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Doesn't sound any different than usual. Names have never been his strength. He must love Bong at least

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here