Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Nonsense. 3rd round tie away to a big Prem team = piles of cash...

And the likelyhood of that happening is slim, added to the fact the fixture list gets cluttered and with a squad which seems to lack depth, not ideal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
has the German signed yet
get him on at CF
Apparently he's listening in, to help make his decision. Or at least he was listening earlier, I doubt he is now.

Are you really bothered about the League Cup? There are several Championship clubs going out tonight.
I think it would be useful to stay in. It means game time for those that aren't playing in the league, and plenty of our players need game time at the moment.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Forward, striker, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, Christmas Tree, False 10, 4-1-1-1-1, wing-backs or 4-1-2-1....who gives a feck...just score and win games FFS.

You forgot to add the last two digits of the year of your birth then subtract 10,500 notice anything funny about your answer?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
We had to get to the 4th round last year before getting Spurs. In the meantime, we had the expense of the team staying away at Swindon and Burton.

I thought in cup competitions the home side have to pay for the away side digs, although we could quite easily travel to Swindon and back the same day.

Home tie against top half premiership side at home - all new ticket sales, food and drink is worth it financially, would cover any Cheltenham at home ties first.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just a note
The WINNERS of the WHOLE tournament get a WHOPPING £100k

It's all very Dr Evil in Austin Powers, innit.

Do you seriously think that £100k is all they get? FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here