Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
JFC and COG have done absolutely NOTHING by the sounds of it to improve their chances of getting near the starting line up.

JFC out of position...

COG's head already back oop north...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can't seem to get the radio commentary online.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Very insignificant money in comparison. Our 'run' last season was probably worth less than winning a 3rd round FA Cup match. Hence why Championship clubs are largely not fussed.

Nonsense. 3rd round tie away to a big Prem team = piles of cash...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Forward, striker, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, Christmas Tree, False 10, 4-1-1-1-1, wing-backs or 4-1-2-1....who gives a feck...just score and win games FFS.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Next round your in with a big chance of playing a side form the league above, which is nice

Big home tie and you can buy another player

We had to get to the 4th round last year before getting Spurs. In the meantime, we had the expense of the team staying away at Swindon and Burton.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You can quite easily break it down by saying "I am referring to that time when after winning a cup game once, Ashley Barnes said it was a good three points".

I don't know how I can (be bothered to) break it down for you any more than that. You're on your own.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
1 winger and 1 striker in
2 strikers out

Forward line remains the same.

Still not helping with the "zero cover".

Seriously! It depends on who the winger and striker coming in are. You really talk utter bollox almost all the time.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
JFC out of position...

COG's head already back oop north...

I disagree, I think JFC has been crying out to play a more attacking role as he's been used in both the holding and central midfield berths before. He's feeble and lacks any notable influence whoever he's played.

Good skilful player for relaxed indoor 5 a side and that's about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here