Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
It just shows that we have a reasonably good first 11 but zero cover in our forward line. COG needs to go. Colunga too. Get a new striker and winger in ASAP...

Zero cover for midfield either with JFC and Holla unable to dictate or impose themselves.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
About ****ing time. Hughton is about to give us a chance.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah! Well done, Chris.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hemed and Baldock on for Caskey and O'Grady.

Seems fair enough,

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It just shows that we have a reasonably good first 11 but zero cover in our forward line. COG needs to go. Colunga too. Get a new striker and winger in ASAP...

Getting rid of 2 strikers and getting 1 in, as you suggest, wouldn't really help with the "zero cover" in our forward line.

I'm no mathematician, but I think that would be less.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Bit disrespectful

Oh come on, I am sure he is not advocating he actually shoots himself given Warrens past attempt.... However he is painful to the extent that one does almost feel like...... Oh For Christ sake get it out, you plum.... It's like you have to fill in the blanks for him.... What's the point in commentary then....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Getting rid of 2 strikers and getting 1 in, as you suggest, wouldn't really help with the "zero cover" in our forward line.

I'm no mathematician, but I think that would be less.

Forward 'not equal to' striker. You need to work on your maths...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
JFC and COG have done absolutely NOTHING by the sounds of it to improve their chances of getting near the starting line up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here