Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend out of running for Theo Robinson

Hot Gossiper

Jun 26, 2008
Quote: "The chase for Theo Robinson is now up to £275,000 according to the Southend press. Both Swindon and Brighton are said to have offered that sum, but the Shrimpers are unlikely to follow suit."

Murray who???.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Quote: "The chase for Theo Robinson is now up to £275,000 according to the Southend press. Both Swindon and Brighton are said to have offered that sum, but the Shrimpers are unlikely to follow suit."

Murray who???.:thumbsup:

You do realise that Southend are the Shrimperrs? Swindon are the Robins.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
the advertiser today suggested we have a done deal with robinson and he will sign when he returns from holiday, believe it when i see him run out in red.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hasnt he signed for Shewsbury? Didnt we just get of him :jester:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've seen a report that Swindon and us only offered £100k with the fee POSSIBLY rising to £275k. Looks like somebody is trying to bump the price up.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So that's Southend out of the hunt then - unless the Robins have renamed themselves the shrimpers...

I don't think anyone really knows who is still in the running, or even if indeed there is still any running to be done

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yeah I thought Swindon had brought him

With Hudds and Swindon flexing their financial muscles already, we are going to have to start splashing eventually

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought Swindon had already tied this one up, wasn't even entertaining the notion that this bloke was coming to us.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
d'oh!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here