Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It has become boring looking at all the threads and posts relating to our South Coast Neighbours.

For goodness sake, let's leave it at that, we have shown that we are the best and never mind all the excuses they have looked for from PR men and so on, we don't have to prove anything to them although it would be nice if we can stuff them good and proper on Saturday although even that would not matter as the season has proved WE ARE THE BEST !

Adkins has bleated on about the 1001 reasons why they have been unable to catch us up (there are other threads on NSC detailing those excuses) , the guy is obviously worried about his job and the only thing he can think of is to talk it up no matter what a prat he appears to be. But, Hey, we are better than that.

Hopefully we will demolish them and Udders will do the business and they will lose out on the play offs. Perhaps if, as usual, they resort to heavy tactics, we may justifiably field a slightly understrength team against Udders, oops.

Good luck to Huddersfield Town, I thought I wouldn't ever say that this season but !! boy do SFC piss me off.

Best

Al

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Perhaps they can all be merged into one mega Southampton thread..!

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
It has become boring looking at all the threads and posts relating to our South Coast Neighbours.

For goodness sake, let's leave it at that, we have shown that we are the best and never mind all the excuses they have looked for from PR men and so on, we don't have to prove anything to them although it would be nice if we can stuff them good and proper on Saturday although even that would not matter as the season has proved WE ARE THE BEST !

Adkins has bleated on about the 1001 reasons why they have been unable to catch us up (there are other threads on NSC detailing those excuses) , the guy is obviously worried about his job and the only thing he can think of is to talk it up no matter what a prat he appears to be. But, Hey, we are better than that.

Hopefully we will demolish them and Udders will do the business and they will lose out on the play offs. Perhaps if, as usual, they resort to heavy tactics, we may justifiably field a slightly understrength team against Udders, oops.

Good luck to Huddersfield Town, I thought I wouldn't ever say that this season but !! boy do SFC piss me off.

Best

Al

And you've made another one.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
if tired of a fad, then create a new one rather than begin a samey debate about the lifespan of what you wish the world to dismiss. Go on, start a thread about the maximum weight each particular animal could hold without crumpling, starting with a donkey. The contestants in the thread might guess lucky that it is 674kg, but would then have to say something common in the human world that weighs that much, like an organ made of brass or a cat that's swallowed a thousand pound coins. It might catch on.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
if tired of a fad, then create a new one rather than begin a samey debate about the lifespan of what you wish the world to dismiss. Go on, start a thread about the maximum weight each particular animal could hold without crumpling, starting with a donkey. The contestants in the thread might guess lucky that it is 674kg, but would then have to say something common in the human world that weighs that much, like an organ made of brass or a cat that's swallowed a thousand pound coins. It might catch on.

Can i have a bit of whatever your taking please....

darkcore1977

May 18, 2009
haywards heath

Fantastic Mr Ball your always on one.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Not a bad idea for a thread. Guess the medication of the poster above.
Sadly, and unfundedly, i am naturally this.
:(

I applaud you for it sir, always entertaining.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
With all this constant SSC bashing, maybe we are running the risk of becoming ungracious winners. Yes, we have the best team,and yes we've won the league by a mile, but we've proven the point now. The job was done on the pitch....

Well maybe we can start being more gracious after tomorrow.....?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here