Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v Millwall

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Easy, round em up and march them back to Lewes station. Hopefully they will be sober knackered and soaked by the time they get there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Err because at Falmer both sets of fans seem to come out of the stadium together mingling with eachother. It's asking for trouble to happen !

Fans were walking out of Withdean back to Preston Park together previously.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Just do waht Cardiff and Swansea do for the South Wales derbies and Leeds and Milwall have had to do for the games against each other.

Only way you can have an away ticket is if you go on an offical coach and you are given the ticket on the coach.

Means they can be held in, then put on their coaches and no issues at the station.

Bubble trip.

f*** that. let em come, gives the day some tension and spice.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Well either or if that is your thing.

However it is not difficult to use the above solution if the club / police think the away fans are going to be an issue.

Palace will bring down buckets of bods who will be without tickets.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Palace will bring down buckets of bods who will be without tickets.

That maybe the case, but if is fairly easy to stop them getting near the ground. You cannot get on the train or bus to the ground without a ticket or travel voucher.

Granted it means that there are then Palace fans in town, but they are not at the ground, so the transport issue goes.

I am not really sure how it is going to work, but in many ways having Palace as an evening game is going to cause more issues as everyone is going to want to get away from the place much quicker than on a Saturday.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I really don't understand all this near-hysteria about 'Wall coming down here. Anybody would think that we're still living in the era that gave us Spandau Ballet, power dressing & sodding Yuppies! I mean, when was the last time there was any significant 'twubble' between them & us? I've attended the fixture umpteen times now & the worst thing I witnessed was a bunch of Yoofs in the stand by us fighting with their Stewards. Some people need to get a grip if they think their heavy mob will be chomping at the bit to descend on our City & smash everyone & everything to pieces. Yes they've still got some real 'orrible buggers that follow them, but if the local idiots don't look to fight them there's no one for them to fight with (apart from the local Constabulary)

Although I certainly don't condone the disturbances that occured in S'ton on Saturday, it seems to me that those muppets that hang out in the Northam & give the visiting supporters (ahem) 'the big 'un' picked on the wrong bunch yesterday. Treat people with due respect & the overwhelming majority will return the sentiments.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Well if i get a clump that day, i will clump back harder.

Cant let them slugs come down and do what they want ffs.
Yes i can see you clamping 30 dick heads on your own, dont wanna see that sort of rubbish at Brighton thanks, and all the time the club let the fans walk out together is going to happen sooner or later sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here