Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southampton tickets released

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
when?and how many?.
SURELY THE OLD BILL WOULD RATHER HAVE ALL THE FANS INSIDE THE STADIUM RATHER THAN ROAMING THE STREETS AND WATCHING IN BOOZERS?,LETS HOPE THEY GIVE US THE WHOLE END,SEEING AS THEY AINT FILLIN IT,WHAT DO YOU RECKON 5000

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We wouldn't take that many. Reckon 2000 will probably be enough to be honest. How many did we take last time?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Do you reckon they will let ordinary cock munchers like myself pay on the day or will it be all ticket? Thank you, please.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
One of the closer games for me although it's an absolute nightmare to get too, with the game being on Sky I think I'll get a couple of barly wines in and let Gary Birtles guide me through the action.

:clap:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Do you reckon they will let ordinary cock munchers like myself pay on the day or will it be all ticket? Thank you, please.

I am thinking the same. Although I am a Gold Member, three of my friends who aren't members want tickets and hoping they will be able to get them on the day...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I am thinking the same. Although I am a Gold Member, three of my friends who aren't members want tickets and hoping they will be able to get them on the day...

Hopefully they will release details soon, I really want to go to this one.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
when they do go on sale i'm going to sit on here 24/7 discussing who would win a fight between a polar bear and an alligator, then when the're all sold out cry like a baby that i've been supporting the Albion since they won the charity shield and that everyone else that got off their arse to get a ticket is a ****

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
when they do go on sale i'm going to sit on here 24/7 discussing who would win a fight between a polar bear and an alligator, then when the're all sold out cry like a baby that i've been supporting the Albion since they won the charity shield and that everyone else that got off their arse to get a ticket is a ****

:bowdown:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Boom boom

childrens70s_basil_brush_gal.jpg

When are you crackers gonna realise we gotsa black man in da White House, y'all gotta smell da glove now

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
My Saints fan friends were telling me yesterday that when Brizzle Roverrz went there, this season, they took over 3000 and it was the best atmosphere at St Mary's for years and years.

Fair Play to the Gas.

But if they let them have 3K they must let us have that many and I would hope we could get a decent turnout - despite the lure of the sofa or the pub that Skysports will offer for some

As i'm based in saints i will make every effort to get to this one, might even see if few of my course mates want tickets as they are league 1 fans of other teams (charlton an orient) so if they aint got games that day then its possibility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here