Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Tickets Available Online

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are these STH's who have told the club they can't go and want the seat reselling (some seats seem to be never occupied throughout the whole season)

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
Are these STH's who have told the club they can't go and want the seat reselling (some seats seem to be never occupied throughout the whole season)

this is because of this stupid reason: apperently if someone turnes up with a broken leg and cant get to their seat they will be relocated to one of these empty seats which the club refuses to sell to you, i found this out a few weeks ago as my dad sits in the top corner of the family stand but every game there is a seat avilable behinde him and one week he rung the club and tryed to purches this seat for one of my little brithers friends which the club refused to sell the seat for that reason. so when the club say the game is a sell out there is proberly 20-30 unsold seats floating arround somewhere

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Then the attendance probably will be 8000 even though they'll call it a sellout.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thank you - 2 for me in B Block but just had to persuade my missus that this really will be my last time at Withdean (for the third time!)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
this is because of this stupid reason: apperently if someone turnes up with a broken leg and cant get to their seat they will be relocated to one of these empty seats which the club refuses to sell to you, i found this out a few weeks ago as my dad sits in the top corner of the family stand but every game there is a seat avilable behinde him and one week he rung the club and tryed to purches this seat for one of my little brithers friends which the club refused to sell the seat for that reason. so when the club say the game is a sell out there is proberly 20-30 unsold seats floating arround somewhere

Ever thought that they might be obliged to do that, for the instances when a problem might occur? What if Peter Ward flew in, or Bobby Zamora popped down for a game, do you think the club could afford to refuse entry to people like this? Jesus, this board would be in meltdown if someone found Wardy sat in the car park becasue he couldn't get into the ground.

Same, never been in there before, rubbish atmosphere? this club is a joke sometimes, why not just put these tickets in the south on sale when the other tickets were out?

Atmposphere in there is as good/bad as anywhere else at Withdean, but, as there are few STH in there, so mostly 'pay as you go fans', and with the proximity of the family stand, it can be quite good (I sat there for 2 seasons). Oh, and as for the club being a joke, I expect these are tickets that have just become available after returns of STs, at least they've put them for sale, why do people like you have to criticise?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here