Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Fans have a sense of Humor

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Was is Savernake Forest today walking the dog..

I saw a kid wearing a Southampton shirt......I jokingly said to the dad ,," thats Child abuse making him wear that shirt.....he said its worse than that mate the youngest is a Man U fan......I left in disbelief..

Poor Family

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
most yongsters seem to support premership teams now, in the sunday team i play for, im the only one who supports brighton. every single other player supports chelsea, man utd, arsenal ect.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Bet they all want to go to falmer though and I bet they are jealous as hell when you actually go to real football matches away from home, rather than just seeing games on TV.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Bet they all want to go to falmer though and I bet they are jealous as hell when you actually go to real football matches away from home, rather than just seeing games on TV.

As it happens one of them is getting a season ticket as he says hes "always liked brighton", its funny watching there teams on the telly with them, some of them dont even jump around going mental when there team scores!

My mate in Lewes with three young lads, has taken them along to Withdean for a game or two this season on my recommendation.

They have been Manu and Chelsea fans, but are coming around to The Albion now they realise there's a top club just along the road.
Le grand success!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here