Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton away

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
anyone know when tickets are out for this game? Feel like a BIG travelling support will make thereselves down there and i wanna be a part of it!!!! :albion1:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Don't know when tickets go on sale but hope to be going to this. If we are still up there, we'll probably take more than we did last year.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Even on a tue night!!!!! i have heard so many people say they wanna go to this match its unbelievable.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I forgot its on a Tuesday night. :facepalm:

Wasn't it a midweek game last year?
Last year it was on a Sunday at about 5 o'clock, and there were no trains on.

Tuesday shouldn't be a problem for a big game, not too far to travel, and with us doing well.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yeah but we took 2700 last year to Southampton would be impressed if we took more on a tuesday. Then again it was on the tele + rail replacements which could have reduced our attendance that day so will be interesting to see how many we take.

Mainly the fact that the game was on sky last season means that it is pretty likely that we take more this season, I would like to think anyway.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The more I think about it seems as if there is a high chance we might increase the attendace because of the position in the table (assuming we will be top 6ish) Was a quality day out last season so hope for more of the same.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The more I think about it seems as if there is a high chance we might increase the attendace because of the position in the table (assuming we will be top 6ish) Was a quality day out last season so hope for more of the same.

Bet you anything it won't be quality again this time as it's not on telly so theyll be making everyone sit down again like the first time we played there.

Charlton and Peterborough on the other hand :clap2:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
well its only September the 26th today and the game isnt until November so doubt it will be yet pal??? No matter what league position we are in i reckon it will be 2000 max

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Bet you anything it won't be quality again this time as it's not on telly so theyll be making everyone sit down again like the first time we played there.

Cant bloody wait,didnt do Charlton last year but that terrace at Peterborough is class.I really really hope we take 1000+ there. If we do we will take over 1000 to 10 away games asy this year!!!

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Haven't been up to Peterborough yet but from what everyone's saying i'm really looking forward to it. Charlton will be a good day out again, shame they fall so close to each other as the second half of the season doesn't have too much to look forward to

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Haven't been up to Peterborough yet but from what everyone's saying i'm really looking forward to it. Charlton will be a good day out again, shame they fall so close to each other as the second half of the season doesn't have too much to look forward to

Bournemouth,Bristol Rovers,Exeter,Mk dons are all ok for a decent crowd and an away day...plus hopefully a tasty fa cup game chucked in there

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Hopefully once my Arcade Fire tickets are paid for by EMA, i'll have enough left to go towards Charlton! Southampton was quality last year, and will be a good day out again this year!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Cant bloody wait,didnt do Charlton last year but that terrace at Peterborough is class.I really really hope we take 1000+ there. If we do we will take over 1000 to 10 away games asy this year!!!

I've been there 4 times and I'm pretty sure there's always been at least 3,000; very much hoping it will be the same. To put it into perspective, I'm taking 8 (eight) people with me*, 7 of whom don't support Brighton (though could be converted) and 6 of whom have never been to a Brighton match before.

* subject to ticketing, as obviously they're not members.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here