Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southampton away att

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they have sold out their 4000 allocation for reading,have only been given a 1000 for coventry,and pompey game is a bubble game IE cardiff v swansea,have to travel by coach and given ticket on journey.
Will our game v palace in the new year see this being put into action i wonder?????

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
they have sold out their 4000 allocation for reading,have only been given a 1000 for coventry,and pompey game is a bubble game IE cardiff v swansea,have to travel by coach and given ticket on journey.
Will our game v palace in the new year see this being put into action i wonder?????

No. It's a short answer, but an effective one, I think.

I can't quite see what relevance Southampton's away support has to this question, however?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
impressed with there away support tbh,better than ours last season,and the same this season,doubt we will take 4000 anywhere this season

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They will be allocated more than 1000 for Coventry.

I should think so too. Coventry's stadium is 50% empty most weeks. And they desperately need the money. I'm sure they could give Saints 15,000 tickets if they wanted them :lol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes more than likely,but why the small allowence,when the have a good away support,its not like coventry sell out,its always half empty

D

Deleted member 18477

impressed with there away support tbh,better than ours last season,and the same this season,doubt we will take 4000 anywhere this season

palace? west ham? only ones i can think of if were given 4000 tickets that is...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
3500 for palace if you listen to palace posters on here

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can't resist these sort of threads however silly they are...

Our away support is very good and I'd guess quite similar to Southampton's very good away support.

If we were in their position (top of the league, hardly lost a game in ages, etc...) then we would take 4K to Reading, West Ham, Palace etc and 2K+ to the Midlands etc etc etc

Oct 17, 2011

There a bigger club than us, and there support has always been very good.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i know they are a bigger club,up until last season i wasnt aware of their away support tbh

Oct 17, 2011
i know they are a bigger club,up until last season i wasnt aware of their away support tbh

I met some saints lads in France at the 98 world cup.

Good lads until one had 2 beers to many and got a bit chirpy with a barmaid, a MASSIVE Hull fan thought it was disrespectful and threw him down a flight of stairs.:eek:

He had to fly home the next day to have surgery on his arm which was broken in 6 places. Ouch.

Totally off topic that was lol

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
How do bubbles work for those fans already in the region? I'd imagine we have a fair amount of London based Seagulls that would go to Palace.

West Ham vs Cardiff was a bubble. Cardiff fans based elsewhere had to meet police at South Mimms services to collect their ticket and board a bus to West Ham, which must have been great for any Cardiff fans based South or East of London......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here