Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southampton are poor

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
went to southampton v watford last night and southampton looked very poor, religation next season:clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They are still better than us however

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
we will not beat them as we are unlikely to ever score another goal in the history of the football club :down:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Hiney said:
A HILARIOUS reference to the fact that Rupert Lowe was out DUCK shooting when it all kicked off over Redknapp going back to Pompey recently
That's Genius!

:nono:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
Why does that banner say DUCK OFF LOWE?? Printing error, or made by 5 year olds?

When the Redknapp thing was going on he wasn't available because he was off shooting ducks.

I was also at the game last night - Saints defence was woeful.

We can beat Luton/Southampton and Wednesday at home - not saying we will but we definatly have the ability to do so.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Turkey said:
We can beat Luton/Southampton and Wednesday at home - not saying we will but we definatly have the ability to do so.

And surely by that reckoning, we could beat stoke at home too?!

Not many people on here going on now about George Burley, is there? ???

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
fake slim said:
And surely by that reckoning, we could beat stoke at home too?!

Yeah but when you suggest that there are 4 winnable games you tend to get barked at so I thought I'd keep just slightly less optimistic, or something.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
At least with us being a town full of faggots there is less chance of Burley getting caught with one of the players wives allegedly.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brightonfan_86 said:
It aint his bloody fault is it you twat? :dunce:

I think you may have missed the sarcasm in that comment. I am guessing that although they have been very poor this season no one is saying sack the lardy jocko clown now are they:dunce:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
brightonfan_86 said:
It aint his bloody fault is it you twat? :dunce:

Nope, it's not, just as IMO it's not Mcghee's...doesn't stop virtually all of nsc from whining about him though. Since Burley took over they've done slightly better....slightly better for us would see us still going down.

Dang, missed BMF's post which was put much more eloquently. Credit to ya.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here