Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Downs National Park

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
Now I may be talking out of my arse here, but since the South Downs have achieved NP status, there seems to be a dire shortage of Litter Bins, Dog Bins etc. And as a result there is now more dog shit and rubbish around, especially near where people like walking.
So, is this a step in the right direction, or just a load of shit?

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Talking of dog shite,i live in Benfield heights and the council have installed a new waste bin that takes litter as well as dog poop,yesterday i witnessed a dog owner letting his dog shit no more than 2 foot from the bin and then walking away without cleaning it up.When i pointed this out to him his answer was go f*** yourself as people are paid to clean it up.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Talking of dog shite,i live in Benfield heights and the council have installed a new waste bin that takes litter as well as dog poop,yesterday i witnessed a dog owner letting his dog shit no more than 2 foot from the bin and then walking away without cleaning it up.When i pointed this out to him his answer was go f*** yourself as people are paid to clean it up.

I would have pointed out that it is illegal to not clear it up, show him the sign with the fine on it, take his picture then follow him home to get his address. Then a trip to the local council with all the information.

Job done:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here