Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Coast Club - Most Exciting Club In The World

Feb 14, 2010
Saints? As I said before they are Southampton and that sums them up, like Norwich, Leicester and Yeovil just dull. I cant see why anyone cares about Saints either way

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think we are becoming obsessed with them a bit too much now, perhaps we should concentrate on ourselves ?

Sep 1, 2010
It was a post about what was said not which club it was as there does seem to be some form of witch hunt at the moment. I would of posted it if it was put on 606 by any team fan. I like a little trawl on 606 and usually pick up on the league one stuff.

Sep 1, 2010
It did make me chuckle that one of his bullet points for being the most exciting team in the world is Adam Lallanna

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Southampton have won the FA Cup and been in the top flight for numerous seasons so their record pisses all over ours. We are a THIRD division club and have been for 5 seasons with no silverware and 4 seasons in the top flight. This board is now full of people who seem to think we are some sort of Barcelona now looking down on clubs like Southampton and Portsmouth through our deluded elevated view of where we are exactly now.

HELLO

REALITY CHECK

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can everyone please stop crapping on about Southampton? Or at least amuse yourselves with just one thread on the subject?

Rather than the three which are currently bouncing around in their various forms.

Thanks.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Nobody's denying they have won more than us. They just insist in telling everyone how great they are.
They don't need to now though do they? Seems plenty of Brighton fans are willing to big them up instead.

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
Southampton have won the FA Cup and been in the top flight for numerous seasons so their record pisses all over ours. We are a THIRD division club and have been for 5 seasons with no silverware and 4 seasons in the top flight. This board is now full of people who seem to think we are some sort of Barcelona now looking down on clubs like Southampton and Portsmouth through our deluded elevated view of where we are exactly now.

HELLO

REALITY CHECK

I know all that. Leicester have been successful as well, and Saints like Leicester are still dull. You cant buy or win that something. A bit like Charlton, just nobody cares.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

HELLO

REALITY CHECK

Thanks for your support. :glare:

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
"........over the next 5 - 10 years, Southampton are going to be one of the most exciting teams in the world."

"I agree, we will soon be in prem where we deserve to be."

"Why don't we just offer Noone equal terms and watch him come to us."

No, you're right, I can't see why anyone has a problem with Southampton fans. :lol:

Sep 1, 2010
Edna & US, maybe try reading my respsonse(7th reply down i think). I wont be told where and when i can post something thank you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are presently a third division club playing in one of the worst stadiums in the football league so lets stop all this charlie big time bollocks which is spreading on this board. We have great potential but it is only potential so making us out to be Barcelona to other clubs makes us look slightly ridiculous imo.

Feb 14, 2010
We are presently a third division club playing in one of the worst stadiums in the football league so lets stop all this charlie big time bollocks which is spreading on this board. We have great potential but it is only potential so making us out to be Barcelona to other clubs makes us look slightly ridiculous imo.

You miss the point its not about size its about being dull, like Leicester. Southampton are just dull

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008

This thread has f@ck all to do with us - where does the OP even mention BHA? It's about the unbelievable arrogance displayed by many of the SCC fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here