Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South (away) stand

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Does anybody know once the ground has been expanded if the away fans will still get the whole stand behind the goal?surely it would be in our advantage if we gave away fans the corner and a quarter of the south stand so we could have home fans behind both goals.hate having to give away fans a whole end

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Would be better for atmosphere to move the away fans to the north side of the east stand.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
This was confirmed on the presentation on the big screen yesterday, away fans moving to the SE corner unless big cup game then south stand.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Does anybody know once the ground has been expanded if the away fans will still get the whole stand behind the goal?surely it would be in our advantage if we gave away fans the corner and a quarter of the south stand so we could have home fans behind both goals.hate having to give away fans a whole end

I like what Spurs do and give the away fans a measly corner much like a wedge of cheese. The homies have each end as you suggest.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I like what Spurs do and give the away fans a measly corner much like a wedge of cheese. The homies have each end as you suggest.

Except for Cup games, where teams get the majority of the lower south. Or games against Wigan and Bolton, where they bring 30 fans and just get a block in the upper corner.

So what's gonna happen to the patrons of H block (maybe G as well), which I think I'm right in saying is the staff/AITC section?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here