Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry I had to share this..

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
off work this week to have the kids, just asked my little girl (5) where she wanted to go for lunch today, considering the lure of happy meals and set kids meals anywhere she like, she said.............

.....THE AMEX!!! get in there, good girl!!! Looks like another trip today up to our place of worship.:D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You've missed out the all importand notes/tips on how we can achieve this level of excellence. Planning to take my two to their first game asap.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Brought her a season ticket along with mine, we are in the family stand, was a bit worried she wouldnt catch on or noise levels etc as she never been to an event like a football match with 20k + people. could have gone either way, but luckily she got hooked mate. dont think there is anything inparticular to do, let them roll with it, she likes going to the shop and the fact that in dicks they serve glasses of milk (pie and milk today). Sure your little ones will love it mate, make sure you enjoy that occassion as well, they will feed off you when you go.

Love it also, negative rep with a comment of 'Liar' cheers for that, how do you know if im lying? pathetic

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
off work this week to have the kids, just asked my little girl (5) where she wanted to go for lunch today, considering the lure of happy meals and set kids meals anywhere she like, she said.............

.....THE AMEX!!! get in there, good girl!!! Looks like another trip today up to our place of worship.:D

It could've been better if she'd said anywhere in Cardiff tomorrow!!

The Train Spotter clan will be finding a Cardiff Weatherspoons for lunch (well afternoon) tomorrow before the game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wish my two daughters would share the same enthusiasm!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here