Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry guys, just trying to guage a feeling here

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have never been this emotional about a game in my life ... is it the biggest thing outside of personal life you have ever had? Personally I can't believe what everyone has been through to get here. I have been in tears all day I hope I am ok for tomorrow!

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
I have never been this emotional about a game in my life ... is it the biggest thing outside of personal life you have ever had? Personally I can't believe what everyone has been through to get here. I have been in tears all day I hope I am ok for tomorrow!

Mate...i think im with you on this... its going to be one of the most emotional days of my life. End of. Im going to be ok ( i think), but when the teams come out..that maybe a different ball game . Im bringing loads of tissues !!!!!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Man up FFS.........LOL

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No.

For me the building of the stadium is bigger than the games we play there, so for me the match is just another game. That's not to say I'm not excited by the start of the new season, and the start of what looks to be a promising season in the championship, it just isn't the biggest game ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here