Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Songs when players are in the tunnel before GOSBTS...........

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Right Here, Right now by FBS works for me.

Nice build up, Albion connection, reminds me of title wins gone by.

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
We should all be doing the 'bring on the champions' chant! Remember it making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up at Leicester a few years back.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
right here right now as they walk out seems apt , perhaps 60 seconds of this as they are waiting to come out

[yt]eGPhUr-T6UM[/yt]

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Donington 91 Monsters of Rock festival AC/DC the headlining act, opened their set with this and it was brilliant. They are still my favourite band, so it would be cool for me, if we were to sing one of their songs at the Amex.

Can't believe how good it sounds at the cricket,and they need to bring the bloke on the mike as well.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Don't think I could listen to 'thunderstruck' every game at the Amex, as for right here right now yes !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This would be very appropriate with some Goldstone-Withdean-Gillingham- AMEX footage.

[yt]5JAqLGSd2ac[/yt]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The thing about the tunnel is that it's not very, errrrm, tunnel like. It's like a wide corridor in an office building.
P1050892.JPG

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Thirty minutes before each match Fat Boy should have a stage on wheels on the track in front of the the West Stand as the Pre match build up entertainiment, ending with "Right Here...Right Now". Would be awesome.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The last thing to be played before the teams come out will be the comentry of Storers goal. FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here