Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Songs that make you go Aaaarrgh!!!!

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
People that refer to themselves in the third person in their songs irritate me. Craig David does this constantly

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So basically my original premis was right that the song was done by Craig David...allbeit that he was singing with teh Artful Dodger?

Let me think.......hairs....splitting....mmmmm

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Craig David provided a sample for the chorus, thats all I think.

This is like saying that Praise You by Fatboy Slim was by that old american bird he sampled.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am sorry MYOB, but when you listen to that song, you hear Craig david....I have just asked the people in my office ( all geriactrics btw) and they all remember him singing on it.

So there:salute:

Pointless arguement threads...I love em

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
MYOB said:
Oh, its nothing. I've been fighting for days over the spelling of Flavour with an american on the Wikipedia.
Cool. Once you've got that sorted, you can raise the thorny issue of the spelling of the word 'colour'.

And after that, you can hopefully get him to see sense over the fact that americans always write calender dates the wrong way round.

:thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
right that is it....outside little boy:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Easy 10 said:
Cool. Once you've got that sorted, you can raise the thorny issue of the spelling of the word 'colour'.

And after that, you can hopefully get him to see sense over the fact that americans always write calender dates the wrong way round.

Well, I ended up splitting the article into two seperate ones: British English and Retardo English, as I called them on the discussion pages. The British English one uses Flavour instead of Flavor and Crisps instead of Chips.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's the Artful Dodger feat. Craig David.

Kelis did the other song that Dave speaks of and it is called 'Caught out there'.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
dave the gaffer said:
right that is it....outside little boy:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

"little boy"?

You don't call BAG Little Girl, do you? I'm (slightly) older than her...

Oh, and I also have her mobile number. Thats always one to scare anxious parents :D

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
MYOB said:
Craig David provided a sample for the chorus, thats all I think.

Not a sample.

Craig David used to dj r'n'b in a club in Southampton. Artful Dodger turned up one night and they got to chatting and they got together like that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
actually I do.

She is my "big little girl" "sniff sniff":cry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dave the gaffer said:
actually I do.

She is my "big little girl" "sniff sniff":cry:

Count your blessings Dave, unlike my newly aquired big little girl BAG is not up the duff.

Oh, Mrs DTG's dislke of Craig David is perfectly reasonable unlike Mrs BHA's hatrred of all things Darkness. According her Justin Hawkins is nothing but a 'scrawny arsed little mutherfucker '....

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:

What about the pronunciation of the word route (rowt!!)

or leisure (Leesure!)

:angel:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perry Milkins said:
What about the pronunciation of the word route (rowt!!)

or leisure (Leesure!)
Thats another can of worms, and would lead us inextricably and inevitably towards the hideous and disturbing pronunciation of of the word "tomato"...

"Aww gee mom, do ah hayve t' eat ma toMAYta ?"

*shudder*

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
if we or were on the subject of Yanks destroying spelling about Favorites in IE...wheres the damn U you bastards!? :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here