Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song for Falmer/Amex

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Picture this little ditty on our way to the games home and away, its only a thought

We'll be coming, oh we'll be coming
We'll be coming down the road
When your hear the noise of the Brighton Army Boys
We'll be be coming down the road !!!!

I look at that bridge at Falmer station, this song is the one just to welcome the away fans if done properly. Now being a jocko I hope you don't hold it against me but the passion which we too could deliver this song can be found here as an example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEh_NSnzXBM

please put the jocko bit to one side but this song will rock the Amex.

Lets do it, perhaps a warm up at Withers

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
14 years who gives a f*** , we've got Falmer and we're going up. That would be good.

In tune with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gZnEavyPU0 now that would be good.
Yes I see what you are saying there PalG, the "we are going up" song wont work every season though and whilst I hope I can sing it this season and next it is a song for every club in their own way though.
The Brighton March song, great as it is, cant see it catching on, never heard it sung at any time at a Brighton game home or away. And then we have Hove Born & Bred, oh Hove Born & Bred....are you the same person who arranges coach tours. I'm led to believe you are the person I think you are. My father used to drive coaches for the away games and told me you instilled a morgue like regime on them. To finish I can assure you we will be singing this song at Falmer, its bright, its lively and bubbly or we could always have the dull usual 15 minutes of punk/ska......yawn.....

Another example is shown here, just swap tartan army boys for Brighton army boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGVCjf6B8c&feature=related

We could rock the Amex with this song amongst others

Last edited:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Anything. Absolutely anything. It seems, particularly at home, that the songs have become woeful. This became even more apparent against FCUM when we could only manage a couple of renditions of "Allllbbiioooon... Allllbbiiooooon" or "Seaggggulllls", whilst FCUM fans were working their way through a variety of songs from the 80s and 90s. Yeah, OK, there's nothing stopping me from standing up and getting something going - but when surrounded by a couple of hundred people sitting down quietly, it would've seemed a little out of place and potentially embarrassing.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Sadly i have to admit, compared to the fc fans our songs are woeful and outdated. When we do sing it is just a dull drone. I fully support any fans that make an effort to freshen things up.

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
The FCUM fans showed us right up, fair play to them. They showed you can sing anything, just put a Btn vibe to it. They sang a Carpenters song!! Blimey. and the Slade one was great. I also like our Btn March song. I think our lads should get writting. We've got plenty of young talent in this town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here