Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

song for Balmy when we sign him next week

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So 1 goal against a team in a Ryman League (no idea which one) and hes immediately a great player who we will sign ? Didnt stand out against Dover that much, made no impact against Dorchester i believe after coming on in the 63rd minute - id give him another couple of games to prove if hes consistent first.

Back on topic - something to do with "Balmy Army" - just seems natural to have that.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Naylor has tweeted that we are "HOPEFUL" of signing him in Spain next week...

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
In all seriousness this guy is meant to be a major talent, Arsenal and Tottenham wanted him not that long ago so i'm surprised he is even with us, it would be a coup

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Jeremy scored with cla-ah-ah-ah-ass today.
Pearl Jam's Jeremy.

I doubt we'd throw in the bit about him biting the recess lady's breast, though.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Jeremy scored with cla-ah-ah-ah-ass today.
Pearl Jam's Jeremy.

I doubt we'd throw in the bit about him biting the recess lady's breast, though.

But we could add the bit about him seeming a 'harmless little f***' and hitting 'with a surprise left' - that is, if we do sign him and he appears inneffectual during a match before unleashing a left foot screamer to win it for us. But they are pretty exacting circumstances, I'll admit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here