Somthing nice in the post this morning - Shirt related

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well I thought so

football_shirt_24439_1_276x400x0.jpg

Special Shirt for the Spurs game

Nice presentation box, little booklet, lovely stuff.

BTW, what happened to the new shirts thread?

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Phil

I always trust your judgement.

Whats the QUALITY like?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Phil

I always trust your judgement.

Whats the QUALITY like?

Tough one when it comes to you old love, but here goes. It's the same fabric as last years shirt, 'Ti-energy' which I quite like, and I think it is better than many current football shirt fabrics. The collar is very nice indeed, nicely tailored, 2 buttons too. The gold thread embroidery is always difficult to do, and here is it probably about as good as it can be, I have to say though, I am not a fan of the new badge in Lextra, it's OK, and most with be quite happy, but I think I would have prefered to see the new badge either printed or embroidered.

Oh, and stripes all down the back too :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think it looks pretty smart meself, but not 50 notes smart. However, if they were to do an Internazionale -type shirt as a one-off away... :drool:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I agree, the Sandtex shirts were very nicely printed and made, although the fabric was a bit crap by modern standards. Sadly though, these days, it's just not cost effective to imprint the fabric, especially for smaller clubs. You'll probably find 95% of all shirts now are heat pressed, and that includes the top teams.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tough one when it comes to you old love, but here goes. It's the same fabric as last years shirt, 'Ti-energy' which I quite like, and I think it is better than many current football shirt fabrics. The collar is very nice indeed, nicely tailored, 2 buttons too. The gold thread embroidery is always difficult to do, and here is it probably about as good as it can be, I have to say though, I am not a fan of the new badge in Lextra, it's OK, and most with be quite happy, but I think I would have prefered to see the new badge either printed or embroidered.

Oh, and stripes all down the back too :thumbsup:

Thanks Phil.

So overall it appears that its a step up, but at 50 sheets its what you would expect really.

Excellent news!

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I think the sizes are on the small side...I had one sent to me as a gift and it was the same size as last seasons shirt, but it looks smaller so I have called and they will happily exchange.

Not 100% convinced about the quality, it seems very thin...will have to see what its like after washing and a few months wear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here