Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

something to cheer you all up from WALES

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I was knocking around one of the large out of town retail parks just outside Llanelli and noticed that focus do it all had a closing down sale.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :wave:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Brilliant, the word must be spreading, thank you Wales for rejecting Focus. B&Q forever!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
footychick said:
Was that Fforestfach? That has great shops. :) apart from that one of course.

Tostra park just outside Llanelli and they told me it was only that one that is closing?
methinks they will be extending the tesco's there.:glare:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
i go to that tescos in Tostra park quite alot when im in Llanelli, theres a site in Llanelli that i go to quite a bit, so i use that tescos for a cuppa when im there, im in Fforestfach alot as well :p

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hitony said:
i go to that tescos in Tostra park quite alot when im in Llanelli, theres a site in Llanelli that i go to quite a bit, so i use that tescos for a cuppa when im there, im in Fforestfach alot as well :p

you drink tea there and you are still living

we have been going to the BHS on the same site there coffee is great if a bit pricey :)

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Gully said:
Brilliant, the word must be spreading, thank you Wales for rejecting Focus. B&Q forever!!!

errr B&Q are part of Kingfisher plc, like Chartwell Land, who made more money out of asset stripping BHAFC than Bill Archer and Greg Stanley.
Sorry to spoil all the fun. I've avoided B&Q as well as Focus - makes life difficult.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's safe to use Wickes now. They are Albion friendly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here