Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone doesn't like Joel Lynch...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
From the Evening Anus forum

Just like all the sussex rich kids he is only playing league footall because of who his parents know.Not one top league player in ten years.Lets face it Virgo and Harding are not up to much.Not one other league club wants Robinson or Dean cox,and for good reason.Fans have been calling Robinson the special one for over five years now?Plus please why did we spend that 55k on Dixon?Lynch you are scum,get a real job.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
What a load of wank-I mean none of our youth players have really lived up to the hype but they are all decent league 1 and a few decent championship players. That individual is a :tosser:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Just like all the sussex rich kids he is only playing league footall because of who his parents know"

Sounds like SOMEONE, wasn't all that good as a kiddy, and didn't get taken on.

Bless.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I've seen comments like these before on other articles about our youth team players. Presumably it is the same person, what is wrong with him or her that left such a massive chip on their shoulder I don't know. But you could have a guess.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I've seen comments like these before on other articles about our youth team players. Presumably it is the same person, what is wrong with him or her that left such a massive chip on their shoulder I don't know. But you could have a guess.

Wendy???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1. "Just like all the sussex rich kids he is only playing league footall because of who his parents know."

2. "Not one top league player in ten years."

3. "Virgo and Harding are not up to much."

4. "Not one other league club wants Robinson or Dean cox"

5. "Lynch you are scum,get a real job."

valid points id say

I wouldn't.

1. Nothing more than spiteful childish nonsense. Not worthy of a response.

2. Depends what you class as a 'top league'. Not Prem, no, but Harding, Hammond, El Abd, Virgo, etc have all played in the Championship, plus Virgo in the SPL.

3. Subjective, but both have been given proffessional contracts by numerous managers, and both have represented their countries.

4. Nonsense. Plenty of clubs have enquired after Cox, in particular. The jury is still out to varying degrees on both, but neither would have any trouble getting a league club if they left the Albion.

5. More spiteful drivel, from a jealous child.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon we've done not bad out of a crop of homegrown youth. Certainly Dick Knight thought enough of them to chuck 'em in as the cheap option in that last doomed Championship season. Or maybe he didn't really care if they sank or swam just as long as he didn't have to stick his hand in his pocket.

The Dixon point is spot on, but everybody else reached the same conclusion long ago.

Pure spite. And none too bright.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
1. "Just like all the sussex rich kids he is only playing league footall because of who his parents know."

2. "Not one top league player in ten years."

3. "Virgo and Harding are not up to much."

4. "Not one other league club wants Robinson or Dean cox"

5. "Lynch you are scum,get a real job."

I wouldn't.

1. Nothing more than spiteful childish nonsense. Not worthy of a response.

2. Depends what you class as a 'top league'. Not Prem, no, but Harding, Hammond, El Abd, Virgo, etc have all played in the Championship, plus Virgo in the SPL.

3. Subjective, but both have been given proffessional contracts by numerous managers, and both have represented their countries.

4. Nonsense. Plenty of clubs have enquired after Cox, in particular. The jury is still out to varying degrees on both, but neither would have any trouble getting a league club if they left the Albion.

5. More spiteful drivel, from a jealous child.

Amen! Is it real...have I seriously found a sensible brighton fan?

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
I pride myself on how much I know about BHA but I still dont understand the whole "sussex rich kids" thing? I have heard this tag applied to our youth teamers. Could someone explain the label? Which players are supposed to come from rich families? And why is this a problem?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here