Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some videos from inside The Amex

DanielT

I took these this morning. I used a Flip cam, so don't expect too much!

Bit windy!

Intro commentary by Richard Keys!

The boardroom. The TVs are Bang & Olufson, and cost £26,000

A quick walk down the stairs into 'Me_zanine' suite (nearly got a door in the face!)

The bar in the suite - one of 26 bars

apologies for the loud noise at the start. The BUPA lounge. It has a real WOW effect when you walk in

view from the back of the middle section, then into a private box

a very, VERY quick look around the toilets.. ooh, a whizz round! (love me a pun)

Another view from back of middle section. In line with seat number 140

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Great vids thanks. Did you not get any from the WSU?

Also, seems odd that the text is that way round on the "cinder track" as it's the wrong way round for the TV cameras and all the people in the west stand.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who are all those douchebags?

Looks like a double-glazing salesmans conference.

Nice vids though

They will be the local business people who will be putting thousands of pounds into the clubs bank account. This will be one of the Amex Tours they are conducting. It is a great tour and the stadium is wonderful beyond belief. Having had the priviledge of going on a tour of the stadium it is beyond anyone's wildest dreams. If you get an opportunity to attend one of the tours I strongly recommend you do as it is something you will never forget. We should be the proudest fans of any club in the leagues and eternally grateful to Dick Knight whose inspiration led us to this and Tony bloom whose money saw the realisation of it.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Love it in vid 4 where the guys in front dont even hold the door open for you. Wankers!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The bloke who didn't hold the door open is rude.

Not sure any of these look like will generate an atmosphere

Good vid and like the writing on the blue track

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
They will be the local business people who will be putting thousands of pounds into the clubs bank account. This will be one of the Amex Tours they are conducting. It is a great tour and the stadium is wonderful beyond belief. Having had the priviledge of going on a tour of the stadium it is beyond anyone's wildest dreams. If you get an opportunity to attend one of the tours I strongly recommend you do as it is something you will never forget. We should be the proudest fans of any club in the leagues and eternally grateful to Dick Knight whose inspiration led us to this and Tony bloom whose money saw the realisation of it.

Friends of the Albion business breakfast.

I'm not far off then :jester::whistle:

Tour does look good I've certainly got a touch of the green eyed monster about me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bloke who didn't hold the door open is rude.

Not sure any of these look like will generate an atmosphere

Good vid and like the writing on the blue track

They are local business people who support the Albion. I doubt if they will be wearing their Whistles on matchdays and will be a vocal as everyone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here