Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some sneaky snaps from inside The Amex.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
The East Stand Upper & Corners are coming along nicely. The pitch is due to be reseeded next week apparently, before the FatBoy Slim Concert. The New seeding will be covered for the concert. I would have thought having umpteen thousand hoofs bopping their thing over it wouldn't do it any good? I know nothing about that kind of thing which is why I'm not a Groundsman & my Garden is a Jungle.

004.JPG010.JPG011.JPG013.JPG049.JPG

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nice one (or 5) Pinkie

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
The East Stand Upper & Corners are coming along nicely. The pitch is due to be reseeded next week apparently, before the FatBoy Slim Concert. The New seeding will be covered for the concert. I would have thought having umpteen thousand hoofs bopping their thing over it wouldn't do it any good? I know nothing about that kind of thing which is why I'm not a Groundsman & my Garden is a Jungle.

View attachment 32221View attachment 32222View attachment 32223View attachment 32224View attachment 32225

Is the South East corner only going as high as it currently is before it plateus out, or will align with the rest of the stand like the South West ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Great photos, just having those two corners filled in will make a huge difference, I can't wait until August ?? to see the place full

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like that second picture. Looking forward to more ESU progress.

Is the South East corner only going as high as it currently is before it plateus out, or will align with the rest of the stand like the South West ?
Surely the latter. Do a search and you'll see how it's supposed to look.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London

View attachment 32221View attachment 32222View attachment 32223View attachment 32224View attachment 32225

Whats the timeline for the completion of ESU?

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester

i seem to remember from drawings it doesnt quite meet up with top of lower east, maybe 4 or 5 rows lower. Not sure why its not been done the same as south west but obviously there must be a good reason.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
i seem to remember from drawings it doesnt quite meet up with top of lower east, maybe 4 or 5 rows lower. Not sure why its not been done the same as south west but obviously there must be a good reason.

Not enough room behind S/E corner, i imagine the outer tructure of the stadium would have to be changed a great deal for this to happen! Just a guess!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I like the way different seat levels are starting to arrive. It creates little gantrys here and there and give the Stadium it character. Some little enclaves fans can make their own!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here