glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Everyone including MA is entitled to their opinion

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
He's entitled to his opinion, but I don't think in his professional capacity he should be aiming insults like that at fans of the club. Sure, some people on message boards never go to games. But what about fans like me? Fans that go to all of the home games, but can't make it to EVERY away game. As a supporter of the club I feel I should be allowed to voice my opinion, without being called a 'moron' by somebody who earns a living of my hard-earned cash.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
He's entitled to his opinion, but I don't think in his professional capacity he should be aiming insults like that at fans of the club. Sure, some people on message boards never go to games. But what about fans like me? Fans that go to all of the home games, but can't make it to EVERY away game. As a supporter of the club I feel I should be allowed to voice my opinion, without being called a 'moron' by somebody who earns a living of my hard-earned cash.

What do you mean people like you? He's not talking about people like you. He's not refering to fans that don't go to EVERY away game, he's talking about people that, for whatever reason, do not go to the game yet somehow can pass judgement.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
What do you mean people like you? He's not talking about people like you. He's not refering to fans that don't go to EVERY away game, he's talking about people that, for whatever reason, do not go to the game yet somehow can pass judgement.

I didn't go to Carlisle. Yet I was able to tell that we were SHIT that day by listening to the radio and noticing that we hardly had ANY possession of the football, and by the fact we lost 3-1. Am I allowed to come on here and moan about the team at 4.45pm? Yes, I think I am. I would do it if I went to the game, and I sometimes do it when I'm not at the games.

Thing is, when I'm not in attendence I don't moan about particular incidents from the match. I just find myself, in recent times, just moaning about the state of the team!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I didn't go to Carlisle. Yet I was able to tell that we were SHIT that day by listening to the radio and noticing that we hardly had ANY possession of the football, and by the fact we lost 3-1. Am I allowed to come on here and moan about the team at 4.45pm? Yes, I think I am. I would do it if I went to the game, and I sometimes do it when I'm not at the games.

You can do what you like, but in my opinion listening to the game on the radio and the score doesn't mean a huge amount to be honest. It annoys me when people come on here spouting shite about decision Adams may have made despite not being at the game. If you've been to the game then feel free to go out it both barrells, but you shouldn't be ranting about our performance if you didn't see it IMO.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Thing is, when I'm not in attendence I don't moan about particular incidents from the match. I just find myself, in recent times, just moaning about the state of the team!

You can say what you like - it's you right - but your opinion will be greatly de-valued by taking it at face value from someone else's opinion.

I assume you therefore give opinions on films you haven't seen or books you haven't read?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You can say what you like - it's you right - but your opinion will be greatly de-valued by taking it at face value from someone else's opinion.

I assume you therefore give opinions on films you haven't seen or books you haven't read?
As long as they are by a director or author whose works he is already familiar with?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I never once saw Derby play last season but the opinion I formulated on them was that they were crap.

Thats just sour grapes from a man about to lose his job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here