Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
(Or do I just not pay attention?)

Screen Shot 2012-11-19 at 15.59.46.png

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The Seagulls aren't shitting again are they?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The window stickers started going up at the last home game, the new Screen Sign and stickers next to it are new - dont really like it to be honest, too many Amex Stadium signs up inside.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
The window stickers started going up at the last home game, the new Screen Sign and stickers next to it are new - dont really like it to be honest, too many Amex Stadium signs up inside.
Christ, I thought you said something different than Window Stickers for a second.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:facepalm:

Right, that's it everyone. WW doesn't like it, take it down immediately.

Oh bore off.

I love the Amex, but let's be honest, it looks like a 9 year old kid playing around with Clip Art.

What the Amex needs a great big f*** off "HOME OF BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB" sign over the main entrance.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What, just in case someone didn't realise, and needed to point out the obvious?

Well, yes actually.

It's OUR home. American Express might sponsor it, Bloom might have paid for it, but it's OURS. Why not show that off?

Unfortunately, rather than do that, the club have opted to lob a slightly naff powerpoint presentation on the side of the wall. Nice.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Oh bore off.

I love the Amex, but let's be honest, it looks like a 9 year old kid playing around with Clip Art.

What the Amex needs a great big f*** off "HOME OF BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB" sign over the main entrance.

I do actually agree about the window stickers, but I quite like the big badge and the AITC logo next to the screen.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Well, yes actually.

It's OUR home. American Express might sponsor it, Bloom might have paid for it, but it's OURS. Why not show that off?

Unfortunately, rather than do that, the club have opted to lob a slightly naff powerpoint presentation on the side of the wall. Nice.

I wouldnt call it naff in the slightest think it looks brilliant walking up before the start of a night game and seeing images of the players beamed onto the side of the stadium. think it shows how far we have come.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Well, yes actually.

Yeah, I quite like the powerpoint too.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The stickers in the windows look shit.

the sign aboove the big screen, meh amex have sponsored us we can moan.

the badges next to the big screen, might look alright in the ground.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are they window stickers, or are they blinds which are pulled down when the offices aren't in use?

As for the exterior signage, wasn't that part of the planning permission remit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here