Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Essex troll on 8 Out of 10 Cats

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No idea who she is (I'm assuming she's off that Only Way Is Essex programme) but she is getting ripped to pieces by Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock and the other panellists. She doesn't quite grasp that they're taking the piss either, the orange-coloured HATSTAND.

Highly amusing to watch. If cruel :clap:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:needpics:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gok Wan is, surprisingly, coming across rather well, as is Sarah Milliken and the guy next to Gok.

But the Essex girl is just a horror isn't she? "I do Vajazzles". Oh well done. Well done you. Your parents must be thrilled they spent that money on your education.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No idea who she is (I'm assuming she's off that Only Way Is Essex programme) but she is getting ripped to pieces by Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock and the other panellists. She doesn't quite grasp that they're taking the piss either, the orange-coloured HATSTAND.

Highly amusing to watch. If cruel :clap:

Dear Edna- not withstanding the fact that thistreadis(indeed)worthlesswithoutpics-i have re read your post and am eating large slices of pie-humble pie,still that's my 1st worthless post-i need more beer i think.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I must be getting old. More and more these days I have no idea who half the panellists are on shows like 8 Out of 10 Cats. What is The Only Way is Essex? Is it a reality show or some fly on the wall documentary for pikeys?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I must be getting old. More and more these days I have no idea who half the panellists are on shows like 8 Out of 10 Cats. What is The Only Way is Essex? Is it a reality show or some fly on the wall documentary for pikeys?

Never seen it either but I believe it's some kind of fly on the wall thing that's making entirely unwarranted celebrities out of fake tanned slappers and dimwitted Jack Tweed type tossers. It is where the expression vajazzle came from, presumably for girls for whom a Brazilian or a Hollywood just wasn't enough.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Never seen it either but I believe it's some kind of fly on the wall thing that's making entirely unwarranted celebrities out of fake tanned slappers and dimwitted Jack Tweed type tossers. It is where the expression vajazzle came from, presumably for girls for whom a Brazilian or a Hollywood just wasn't enough.

Two beautifully worded sentences - even though I only partly understood them. At least I now know what a vajazzle is! Made me smile - thanks.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Posted by GoldwithFalmer

Originally Posted by edna krabappel

Highly amusing to watch. If cruel
Dear Edna- not withstanding the fact that thistreadis(indeed)worthlesswi thoutpics-i have re read your post and am eating large slices of pie-humble pie,still that's my 1st worthless post-i need more beer i think.

Perhaps less beer !

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Dear Edna- not withstanding the fact that thistreadis(indeed)worthlesswithoutpics-i have re read your post and am eating large slices of pie-humble pie,still that's my 1st worthless post-i need more beer i think.

(taken from the Milliband thread)none-hence my edit-was trying to be too clever to which i humbly bow down-having listened properly,eyes closed,i agree-that was weird.

Are you drunk? Your apologies know no bounds :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Are you drunk? Your apologies know no bounds :lol:

London Blue-get your old avatar back-and i may have had a drink or 3 to which i will make no apology-Bozza(of course,say no more) Edna(should go without saying).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's a HATSTAND then?

Someone whose cranium serves no other obvious purpose than for resting a hat on, one would assume.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here