Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some doom & gloom at Falmer today.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Seems not everyone at Falmer is pleased about today. Drove past earlier today & the pillock at the Swan inn was flying the skull & cross bones flag. :tosser:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Seems not everyone at Falmer is pleased about today. Drove past earlier today & the pillock at the Swan inn was flying the skull & cross bones flag. :tosser:

i'd say most of falmer is unhappy, but they can piss off

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The man is a total out n out wanker how the fook he makes a living in that shite hole of a hovel he calls a public house is beyond me! took my family there pre Falmer planning days and were told to sit outside in the rain if we wanted a drink as we had a baby with us,went back a few years later (f*** knows why) and the oh your not a local silence was deafening,then made to wait as they couldnt figure out thier own menu! if he is flying the skull n crossbones then by law i am within my rights to blast that blot on the landscape and the smarmy twat of the face of the earth! erm thats all :angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The man is a total out n out wanker how the fook he makes a living in that shite hole of a hovel he calls a public house is beyond me! took my family there pre Falmer planning days and were told to sit outside in the rain if we wanted a drink as we had a baby with us,went back a few years later (f*** knows why) and the oh your not a local silence was deafening,then made to wait as they couldnt figure out thier own menu! if he is flying the skull n crossbones then by law i am within my rights to blast that blot on the landscape and the smarmy twat of the face of the earth! erm thats all :angry:

Reckon on day one somebody should set up a real ale festival combined with big f***-off barbeque just beyond his land so the crunt can see what kind of profits he could have had if he wasn't such an inbred malevolent thowback :salute:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's illegal to fly any flag other than Union flag, English, European, without planing permission. Phone the council. :tosser:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
what a scummy peice of shit, there is no point even giving him the pleasure of talking about him. I think he knows everyone hates him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What an utter WANKER. Has he stopped for a second and realise his profits would treble when we are there. What a slice.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What an utter WANKER. Has he stopped for a second and realise his profits would treble when we are there. What a slice.

Same for the farmer and his farm shop. His passing trade could just about to go into orbit if he cheered up a bit. :nono:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Who gives a flyer, makes it all the sweeter.:falmer:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
These Farm Shop and Pub, They should be looking at this as a business opportunity. If they treated us properly we might, I say might even nip in to the Farm Shop before matches or down the pub.

How many people actually live in Falmer?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Perhaps someone should post a Falmer stadium xmas card to the pub.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I might be missing something but what is this significance of him doing this? Other than demonstrating that you are a pirate, I don't know what a skull and crossbones would symbolise...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Last time the census took place, there were 1000 males, who each had a sister and a wife. So that makes 2,000 people in total

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Makes you wonder how he has managed to stay open with that sort of attitude?
He is sitting on the site of the prime Saturday boozer and his thick skull just won't register it :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here