Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some distant relatives...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
...visited us today and bought my six month old boy a POMPEY teddy bear. Apparently, they were unaware I am a Brighton fan (wifes side, I'd never met them). I found myself scratching my head thinking it was always a bizarrely partizan present to buy any child. So, NSC, WTF am I going to do with the aberration below?

product_maxzoom.aspx

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
...visited us today and bought my six month old boy a POMPEY teddy bear. Apparently, they were unaware I am a Brighton fan (wifes side, I'd never met them). I found myself scratching my head thinking it was always a bizarrely partizan present to buy any child. So, NSC, WTF am I going to do with the aberration below?

product_maxzoom.aspx

That's terrible, there's nothing I can say except we're all feeling for you in South London.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

product_maxzoom.aspx

Send it to a Childrens ward in a hospital in Portsmouth.

It gets to be used, and gives comfort to a child.............and you,re left with no guilty conscience re your relatives.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

It gets to be used, and gives comfort to a child.............and you,re left with no guilty conscience re your relatives.

What a great idea!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

You say that, but some poor unsuspecting child might end up a Pompey fan and I'm not prepared to inflict that on anyone.

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Get a Brighton badge and sew it on over the Pompey one, job done.

But what if little Oscar loved him, truly loved him and the bear (Little Tommy) became his childhood companion. Then, six years down the line, Oscar picks at that loose stitch and dicovers that Little Tommy is actually not a Brighton Bear, but a Pompey Bear (a bit like Guy Butters). Would that not leave the little boy heartbroken?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
have you got a massive fireplace?

if so purchase an equivilent Albion bear about the time that the Pompus bear falls in the fire and jobs a goodun :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
burn it!!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They are taking the piss you numpty................... of course they know you support the Albion.

They`ve turned up on your manor, give it the large one and got a result.
Mugged you well off when it got pwoper nawty.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
They are taking the piss you numpty................... of course they know you support the Albion.

They`ve turned up on your manor, give it the large one and got a result.
Mugged you well off when it got pwoper nawty.

Apparently they were a bit "embarassed", although the missus does have a sneaking suspicion about her Uncle's snse of houmour...

Should I cut him up?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Apparently they were a bit "embarassed", although the missus does have a sneaking suspicion about her Uncle's snse of houmour...

Should I cut him up?

Introduce him to your mate Stanley and stripe him and then keep them distant.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Unpick the Pompey badge (or cut it out if that isn't possible) so he will never know what an unfortunate start in life Teddy had, and then sew a proper badge :albion: (something like this) on to cover the gap. It's like fostering an errant child - but he can be saved and shown the true light !!!! :angel::angel::angel:
If anyone unpicks the true badge :albion: then say that Teddy had a small accident when he was younger but was shown the error of his ways and is better now.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Send him to my school, we will staple him to a wall and call him a "mascot". I am over-run with Pompey fans, so a little "teddy crucifixion" will address the balance.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Get a rope and hang the bear. Leave the bear hanging. Draw "+ +" over the bear's eyes so that it looks like it is dead. That way you child will be able to visualise how wrong it is to support Pompey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here