Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some BIG games coming out over the next month. What are YOU looking forward to?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
So there's Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Arkham City, Elder Scrolls V, Assassin's Creed Revelations, and that's just for starters.

Personally I am probably most PUMPED in anticipation of the latest adventure of Nathan Drake, Uncharted 3. The last instalment was easily one of the greatest games ever made and I CANNOT WAIT for this new one.

Obviously a lot of folk will be CREAMING THEMSELVES over the new Modern Warfare game, which will no doubt break sales records worldwide next month. And I have to admit that's high on my WANT list too.

So what games you getting EXCITED over?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
None, Gutted I just do get excited like I used to over games any more??? That said I am looking forward to either Battlefield 3 or MW3 I just can't decide which to get. I've always gone COD but feel like a change. Especially after I forked out for the new maps on BO and the golf course one was just an old map with different colours on it. Bit pissed off about that.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I was gonna say the West Ham match but clearly got the wrong end of the stick...

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Sky Rim is looking pretty sharp. I've never played an Elder Scrolls game before but given what I've seen and heard so far, coupled with the fact that I trust Bethesda implicitly, I feel like this is the time to get on board the franchise.

[yt]ic6dKnv3WdU[/yt]

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I have pre ordered Skyrim, Saints Row: The Third and Battlefield 3.

All on PC as I don't have a console.

The one I am most looking forward to is by FAR Saints Row the third. Where GTA4 was grey tones and boring missions, yeah lets go to the cinema and watch the cinema on a game I'm playing on my PC. Saints Row goes all out and lets you run rampant whacking old ladies over the head with a bat shaped like a dildo.

November, otherwise know as (Saints Row)vember is going to be immense.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Birmingham v Brighton.

:moo:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Pre-ordered BF3 and will pick up MW3 when it comes out and I may rent Skyrim before buying.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Pre-ordered BF3 and will pick up MW3 when it comes out and I may rent Skyrim before buying.

I'd do it the other way round.

MW3 and BF3 can be completed within a few hours. You could rent both of them over a weekend and be done with them by Monday. Whereas Skyrim promises to take you through over 100 hours of gameplay, and you can't knock that out over a weekend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here