Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some AMEX Photos Taken From The SKY

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
My mate sent me these, thought Id share them with you.

Myself and Da Man Clay will be up in the skies on Sunday afternoon to take our own photos. I will share them with the class afterwards

But for now...

Attachments

• CIMG0004.JPG
    CIMG0004.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,299
  • CIMG0010.JPG
    CIMG0010.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 1,290
  • CIMG0015.JPG
    CIMG0015.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,292
  • CIMG0020.JPG
    CIMG0020.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,295
  • CIMG0025.JPG
    CIMG0025.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,527

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Phwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooarrrrr.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Looking good !

The second photo has just reminded me of something a mate told me last night. He was told by someone working on the site that it has now been decided to fill in the corners with SEATS and now. Surely this can't be true ? Or have I missed someone posting it on here already ? I thought they would be used in the FUTURE for expansion not now ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
That first picture is amazing, best aerial yet imo.

Thanks for sharing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
famler residents had a point!

As much as I love the place, you cant exacly say it blends in with the overall area......it sticks out like a bloody great....erm football stadium!

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Looking good !

The second photo has just reminded me of something a mate told me last night. He was told by someone working on the site that it has now been decided to fill in the corners with SEATS and now. Surely this can't be true ? Or have I missed someone posting it on here already ? I thought they would be used in the FUTURE for expansion not now ?

Wouldn't have thought so as it needs planning permission to increase the capacity and nothings been submitted to the Council as far as I'm aware. I think we would have been told or it would have leaked out if that was the case. Anyway I'm sure the Council will want to see how we cope with 22,000 before agreeing any increase.

Nice photos btw.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looking at those pictures just emphasises what a load of old tosh all the AONB/greenfield argument was when the stadium is surrounded by existing development. Couple of great potential locations for a training facility apparent though immediately adjacent to the stadium!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Could you see if there were any lifts from up there?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
What's really impressive is how they managed to repaint the roof between the first and second photos.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Apparently there won't be any lifts or escalators in the West Stand.

Well, what sort of ramshackle stadium are we building here?

We will become the laughing stock of the country.

Bloom out, Dick Knight in!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

As much as I love the place, you cant exacly say it blends in with the overall area......it sticks out like a bloody great....erm football stadium!

On the contrary - those pictures show just how built up that area already was. We went for a drink in The Swan after our ST presentation on Friday and couldn't believe the noise from the A27 - it was absolutely bedlam.

Nonsense. It is OUTSTANDINGLY BEAUTIFUL and makes the area even more outstandlingly beautiful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here