Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Advice For Those Of You Coming Tommorow

randomjack

Jul 29, 2003
Before you get stressed with me, this isn't going to be a typical "Bryton R Pufs" thread. Been reading your board so I thought I'd clarify a couple of points for you.

Our Stewards are pretty easy going (I should know I used to be one!), with Away fans in our end. 75% of the time if you are "Caught" in the home end they will move you over to the away end. They'll only chuck you out if you are jumping about, antagonising (sp?) the Palace fans etc. Whereas if you just go up to the steward straight away and explain the situation, they'll let you move with the Brighton fans no probs.

But if you want to stay with your Palace supporting mate you will just have to stay dead quiet! Quietly celebrate IF you score.

I hope that makes sense to you- it doesn't to me and I typed it!

Also it will be safe to wear colours tomorrow. We are not the sort of chav thuggery types that go to football to fight! All pubs that surround selhurst are a mixture of Home/Away fans- apart from the "The Clifton Arms" which is 100% Palace. A bit of friendly banter in the pub will be no problem.

Enjoy the match tomorrow, but not too much!

Randomjack

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
i suspect the easy going stewards shall be replaced by the met's finest in their full riot gear flexing their muscles and relishing the free for all they have probobly witing a while for...

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
randomjack said:
Also it will be safe to wear colours tomorrow. We are not the sort of chav thuggery types that go to football to fight! All pubs that surround selhurst are a mixture of Home/Away fans- apart from the "The Clifton Arms" which is 100% Palace. A bit of friendly banter in the pub will be no problem.

Has this prat ever been to a Brighton Palarse game before? ??? :lolol:

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
randomjack said:
Also it will be safe to wear colours tomorrow. We are not the sort of chav thuggery types that go to football to fight! Randomjack

If I wear colours and get attacked will it do me any good to mention your name, and that you said it would be ok to do so!:p

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
After reading his "no, sorry" response to 'Want Falmer?' why bother reading his post? He's obviously not a football fan.
:nono:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
randomjack said:
Before you get stressed with me, this isn't going to be a typical "Bryton R Pufs" thread. Been reading your board so I thought I'd clarify a couple of points for you.

Our Stewards are pretty easy going (I should know I used to be one!), with Away fans in our end. 75% of the time if you are "Caught" in the home end they will move you over to the away end. They'll only chuck you out if you are jumping about, antagonising (sp?) the Palace fans etc. Whereas if you just go up to the steward straight away and explain the situation, they'll let you move with the Brighton fans no probs.

But if you want to stay with your Palace supporting mate you will just have to stay dead quiet! Quietly celebrate IF you score.

Randomjack

Plum! :lol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
randomjack said:

Randomjack
So what you are saying is...........a load of Palace could go up to a steward, say they are Brighton, and then just walk straight into the Brighton end.............fine.
Does this work the other way..........we say we are Palace, get put in the Holmsdale, and join up with the rest of our boys, eh??
It all seems a bit too easy to be where you shouldn't be.......:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Some Advice For Those Of You Coming Tommorow

AJ's Love Monkey said:

That was restrained :lolol:

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Is he really saying that he wants to come down and sit in the rain for ever and a day watching his Palarse get thumped??

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Re: Re: Some Advice For Those Of You Coming Tommorow

bakesy said:
So what you are saying is...........a load of Palace could go up to a steward, say they are Brighton, and then just walk straight into the Brighton end.............fine.
Does this work the other way..........we say we are Palace, get put in the Holmsdale, and join up with the rest of our boys, eh??
It all seems a bit too easy to be where you shouldn't be.......:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Shut it Billy! :lol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Re: Some Advice For Those Of You Coming Tommorow

AJ's Love Monkey said:
Shut it Billy! :lol:
Valid point i thought?:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here