Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sol Campbell Shock Transfer Request!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Today Sol Campbell issued a heartfelt "come and get me" message to Alan Curbishley after hearing that Charlton's scorers at the weekend were Young and Bent....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Rumour has it that this news has alreted Joey Barton's agent, who immediately contacted Arsenal when he heard they have axed one of their black players.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Today Sol Campbell issued a heartfelt "come and get me" message to Alan Curbishley after hearing that Charlton's scorers at the weekend were Young and Bent....

I hadn't heard it! Very good!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Silent Bob said:
Rumour has it that this news has alreted Joey Barton's agent, who immediately contacted Arsenal when he heard they have axed one of their black players.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Silent Bob said:

It's his brother that's the racist though. Joey is a nice, stable, well-mannered young man, who is a credit to his family.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
hans kraay fan club said:
It's his brother that's the racist though. Joey is a nice, stable, well-mannered young man, who is a credit to his family.

Now that is even funnier. Keep em coming guys:clap2:

Last edited:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Silent Bob said:

:shootself twat

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Halftime Oranges said:
???

hans kraay fan club said:
Joey is a nice, stable, well-mannered young man, who is a credit to his family.

:lol:

I wonder if the youth team player who had a cigar stubbed in his eye thinks that? Or the countless people he's been violent towards?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Sol Campbell is SHIT!

'nuff said!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here