Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccer AM last Saturday

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I missed it on Saturday due to having to endure a marathon of LazyTown, Dora and Teletubbies.....however i watched the "best bits" on Sky Sports 1 last night.

Couple of things to mention:

* Was that Dean Cox doing the half naked dance in the bedroom that they showed?

*** And mainly *** that Soccertte :drool::drool::drool:

I dont care if this soccerette if "fixtures" she deserves a new thread of her own.....
........f*** my old boots that girl was incredible!! Even with her yank accent she was the finest bit of flesh i've seen on that show. Bootiful face and legs from here to YAR YAR!

Now i am HAPPILY married but that girl has got lodged right in my mind - FLAIR!

:D

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I missed it on Saturday due to having to endure a marathon of LazyTown, Dora and Teletubbies.....however i watched the "best bits" on Sky Sports 1 last night.

Couple of things to mention:

* Was that Dean Cox doing the half naked dance in the bedroom that they showed?

*** And mainly *** that Soccertte :drool::drool::drool:

I dont care if this soccerette if "fixtures" she deserves a new thread of her own.....
........f*** my old boots that girl was incredible!! Even with her yank accent she was the finest bit of flesh i've seen on that show. Bootiful face and legs from here to YAR YAR!

Now i am HAPPILY married but that girl has got lodged right in my mind - FLAIR!

:D

The dodgy dancer was Joe Hart, the Man City 'keeper.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck about....

kellykelly_800065.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I've noticed all the Soccerettes are very model like.
Do you have to be a model to take part?

It seems to me that they used to be normal viewers but now they all seem to be wanabee models with their own portfolios. Guess it's seen as some kinda shortcut to "fame & celebrity" and all that b*ll*cks

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
It seems to me that they used to be normal viewers but now they all seem to be wanabee models with their own portfolios. Guess it's seen as some kinda shortcut to "fame & celebrity" and all that b*ll*cks

She's a "wrestler" isn't she, promoting the WWE in the UK. Think she already has the fame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here