Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so yet again those in the know have got it wrong!!!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
new striker to sign today little code messages and pms to each other ...big big big fail:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Very disappointing as regards new striker signing. After last night stating the very obvious to say needed. Even Bennetts field bunny backtracking now and saying possibly stalled. No indications from Gus or club last night, hope I am proved massively wrong but have a horrible feeling we will not get on on board before transfer window shuts and will look for loans after that.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Most of these people "in the know" have not got a clue. I think we might have to wait until nearer deadline day unless the ante is upped in negotiations in time for Hull.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Most of these people "in the know" have not got a clue. I think we might have to wait until nearer deadline day unless the ante is upped in negotiations in time for Hull.

In fairness it seems one excuse after another re people in know... It looks like we need to cough up a little and stop playing the ' cost too much card'.... We are no longer the poor relations, we have not spent much yet and it was clear for all to see what we missed last night... No more excuses now, just get on with fixing it.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
The only recent tip off I know of that was accurate was Ees Complicated, no? who had a few hours on the Crofts signing. Everything else - full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've heard were looking at bringing in Alan Navarro with Ryan Harley and Gary Dicker going in the opposite direction.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Very disappointing as regards new striker signing. After last night stating the very obvious to say needed. Even Bennetts field bunny backtracking now and saying possibly stalled. No indications from Gus or club last night, hope I am proved massively wrong but have a horrible feeling we will not get on on board before transfer window shuts and will look for loans after that.

Just like last year!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Just like last year!

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Just like last year!
I know brings back to many memories. As I posted on another thread the indication now apepars to be wages, transfer fee agreed. That could be rubbish but if true surely before you spend a significant length of time working on the transfer do you not have an idea of the wages the player will accept? If we are close then we need to push on with this, last night made it clear it is needed.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
It's incredibly frustrating to be "in the know", but under instruction not to reveal the knowledge to others. No wonder the messages have to be coded.

Verstehen?

I must be Sherlock Holmes as I have noticed your use of German words in this and other posts and concluded we are about to sign Hitzlsperger

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Может быть, Мюррей будет подписан

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Signing a player is not as simple as it sounds. There are many points at which negotiations could stall.

As for getting things right - check the Tommy Elphick to Bournemouth thread!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
There was a lot of talk about bring in Josh McEachran last week. Seems to have come to nothing.

Obviously we need at least one striker. A, E and B..?

Who is the 'swerve ball' ?

And another central defender. Will we get Miquel ?

Still a lot to sort out. At present we have 24 senior player [ Including 3 goalkeepers, and only 22 without Sparrow and Vincelot ] - Gus has stated he wants 24 - 25.

A lot of changes still to come I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here