Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So will Sam Pepper get the boot?

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
I think Jo will go. I think Sam has more fans than her.
It's going to be an interesting one.
I also can't believe John didn't get one single nomination, people can vote behind his back but when he knows they nominated for him they don't seem to have the balls.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Sam is fav to win the whole show according to diital spy. So no I don't think he will go. Jo wants to go and therefore she will.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He is an annoying little shite but at least he;s mixing it up. Phil - It pisses me off them calling Him Sam Pepper all the time - Think it was used cos people knew him as that from the auditions and just stuck.

I know BB aint for everyone but I'm really enjying it - it's very interesting to analyse psychologically

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
I thought tonight's show was one of the best episodes so far in this series.

I still think Jo is favourite to go on Friday and I hope Dave stays.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Sam is so irritating! Get rid ASAP! I want John James to win!

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Sam has been very entertaining lately.
I think John James, JJ, Mario and Steve are the four likely to be evicted on Friday.
Who does everybody else think will get the 'boot'?

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
corrrr, Big brother employ some great builders :laugh:
It really shows how make-shift the house is.
I really enjoyed tonight's episode, thought it was awesome.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Sam has been very entertaining lately.
I think John James, JJ, Mario and Steve are the four likely to be evicted on Friday.
Who does everybody else think will get the 'boot'?

You're probabbly right, but I'd rather Corin went than John James. I really dislike her. John James is not the most tactful of people,to put it mildly, (LOL) and is extremely argumentative but he's much more entertaining than the snide & annoying, Corin.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
You're probabbly right, but I'd rather Corin went than John James. I really dislike her. John James is not the most tactful of people,to put it mildly, (LOL) and is extremely argumentative but he's much more entertaining than the snide & annoying, Corin.

It all 'kicks' off tonight. I won't spoil anything but Corin's odds of winning have dropped since last night.
I agree I can't stand that fake bitch. A few ex-housemates return in tonight's show and it gets a bit interesting. Obviously John James is involved.

I want Sam or John to win, but I know both don't really have a chance.
Josie or Dave will win.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
It all 'kicks' off tonight. I won't spoil anything but Corin's odds of winning have dropped since last night.
I agree I can't stand that fake bitch. A few ex-housemates return in tonight's show and it gets a bit interesting. Obviously John James is involved.

I want Sam or John to win, but I know both don't really have a chance.
Josie or Dave will win.

Josie is becoming almost as much of a bitch as Corin. John James should leave her well alone. He could do better. I'm getting to like Sam more now!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Josie's a nice bird but a bit thick, John James is a twat, what a pussy going in the diary room basically crying because he thinks Nathan's goign to hit him. Sam to win, completely changed my mind on him, I've realised what he's doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here