Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
He dies then comes back to life in case anyone doesn't already know

BORING

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Does she explain the biggest mystery of all?

How she managed to become a multi-millionaire of the back of such piss poor writing?

Now that is magic!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bit daft how its never revealed who knocked up Hermione. Too obvious to be Harry. I reckon shes carrying the spawn of VOLDEMORT up her clacker.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yup finished it yesterday

Quite brilliant piece of writing. She tied up all the loose ends and the final three chapters were excellent to read.

the Epilogue was also very good.

Shame the series has now ended.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Does she explain the biggest mystery of all?

How she managed to become a multi-millionaire of the back of such piss poor writing?

Now that is magic!

Thousands of impressionable readers taken in by a fantastic advertising campaign:shrug:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Thousands of impressionable readers taken in by a fantastic advertising campaign:shrug:

I heard somewhere that the first print run went almost entirely to school libraries and there wasn't much of a marketing campaign surrounding it.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I did yesterday, thought it was really good

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
disapointing to be honest

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Harry Potter!

Great for kids 6-10. However, when they read something
decent they'll reliase what a load of old tosh it was.

Written by a literary dwarf.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A very clever woman who has made a fortune.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Really really good, right up to the 'Kings Cross' bit which is like Neo meeting The Architect in The Matrix but not as good. And the '19 years later' bit is complete and utter toilet.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I heard somewhere that the first print run went almost entirely to school libraries and there wasn't much of a marketing campaign surrounding it.

My mum used to work in one of England's biggest book wholesalers, who supply libraries, colleges and so on. Staff were able to buy unwanted stock at knock-down prices.

She's still kicking herself for not carting off a job lot of first editions of the first Harry Potter, which instead probably ended up being pulped or returned to the publisher. No-one knew then that copies would eventually be worth a couple of grand each...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here