Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's not there but watching it on the telly?

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
BBQ, beers, mates round to watch the mighty Albion (all non-Albion so we better win), can't be bad.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Fatboy Tim why don't u come along to Goldhawk rod off bush and come and watch it with me and beeneys gloves

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
I cant believe it im working til 20:15 to cant go to the match. will catch second half on the box. Anyone know where it will be on in Worthing? Up the Albion:drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm watching it at home on Sky and will be here too.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
On Sky for those without seagulls world and without local ish radio it is apparently live on five live as well.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I'm going up the dodgy pub where someone got shot last year, and watching it on my own. I expect they'll let me know that all Brighton fans are gay, or something similar, as I'm in the Midlands.

My wife wants to come with me, but that would mean leaving the 2 and 3 year old children alone in the house, so I'm off on my own!

I do wonder whether I'd be better off listening on the radio, but I expect it'll be the only time on the telly this year, and I can only go to a few games as it is...

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Duncan H said:
I'm going up the dodgy pub where someone got shot last year, and watching it on my own. I expect they'll let me know that all Brighton fans are gay, or something similar, as I'm in the Midlands.

My wife wants to come with me, but that would mean leaving the 2 and 3 year old children alone in the house, so I'm off on my own!

I do wonder whether I'd be better off listening on the radio, but I expect it'll be the only time on the telly this year, and I can only go to a few games as it is...

let us know if you get shot won't you :shootself

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
Me not

Unfortunately my Sky is not being installed till Thursday, although tried sorting it ready for the start of the season.

Having to listen to radio!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here