Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, Who's going to Leeds?

Who's going to Leeds?

• Total voters

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
After yesterday's poor performance, how many people are going to Leeds ???
Going to be a great atmosphere hopefully, even though I think we're going to get HAMMERED :lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Too far away :laugh:, its only up the f***ing road.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Well, I have to drive past Elland Road every day on my way to work. Might as have the (very small) benefit of not having to drive for miles to watch the mighty seagulls take apart the Leeds scum!

I think you're confidence is very misplaced, but still, I'm looking 4ward to the game :wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
of course I will be there :)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I'm not being funny mate, but why the f*** have you started this thread 2 weeks before we're even playing them? It's exactly what they're fans like to see you stupid little boy.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I'm not being funny mate, but why the f*** have you started this thread 2 weeks before we're even playing them? It's exactly what they're fans like to see you stupid little boy.

Well, Im not being funny. But leeds is probably the best atmosphere we're going to get this season. I do not know either, why you are bullshiting me right across this board as you seem to have posted something similar on all of my threads. If you do not like it, do not post on it as it sends the supposed 'Crap' thread right too the top again.:shootself

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I am definately going
*Sighs with relief that he can finally post on NSC again* :clap2:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Well, Im not being funny. But leeds is probably the best atmosphere we're going to get this season. I do not know either, why you are bullshiting me right across this board as you seem to have posted something similar on all of my threads. If you do not like it, do not post on it as it sends the supposed 'Crap' thread right too the top again.:shootself

No, it's not the best atmosphere we're going to get. I can understand you making this thread as for someone like you, it's clearly a little too exciting playing Leeds, but not two weeks before we're playing them, its just stupid.

If a thread is shit, like this, I'll make a point of it, that way, you might think next time before you post such drivel again.

Bullshiting you across the board? I think someone is a little too sensitive.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
yesterday might not have been the best performance ever but i thought was a cracking game and thought we battled really well

i will be there as usual

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Sorry if I've offended you, just stating what I think...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just make sure you only post what the mods want to read though, Sam!!!

Yes, but I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky mods :laugh:. I thought making a second account to abuse an NSC member was genius. But nscadmin, aka Bozza got wise to me. :angry: :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here