Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So...Who's Colin Bloody Hilton then ..?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhafc99 said:
Can someone summarise what he said? I object to subscribing to ntl to get club news, so will never register for that link. Ta.

He was the one who persuaded a local Tory councillor to get Asda to start the petition against the Park & Ride.

Asda had a fairly new manager so he didn't know the history of the club.

Yorkie said:
He was the one who persuaded a local Tory councillor to get Asda to start the petition against the Park & Ride.

Asda had a fairly new manager so he didn't know the history of the club.

Much as this Hilton sounds a selfish ****, he is only an individual and it is wrong to target him, it would be counterproductive to the kind of image we are trying to promote as responsible Albion fans.

However, this Tory councillor that helped him claims to be a representative of the community and as such is fair game for any community protests. It would be better if his/her details were posted on here, so we could send them remind him/her of difficulties a large group of Albion fans could cause for his/her re-election. Reasoned letters though, no childish crap like pizza, taxis or 141 phone calls.

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
London Irish said:
Much as this Hilton sounds a selfish ****, he is only an individual and it is wrong to target him, it would be counterproductive to the kind of image we are trying to promote as responsible Albion fans.

Without knowing more about him it is not possible to understand his reasoning or objectives. L.I. is absolutely right that it would be counter productive to target an individual (as tempting as that might be) as we all believe in the right of freedom of opinion and speech - don't we?

It is, however, very interesting that MP has chosen to name him publicly as he would be very aware that there are certain people around who are not as mature and restrained as the good folks on this forum.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I believe that a naughty Albion fan living in the North West placed an advertisment for someone called 'Billie' in a transsexual contact mag and mistakenly put in the phone number of a Mr. Archer from Mellor :eek:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
East Preston Gull said:
That is the last time i stay at one of his hotel's, but his daughter is fit.

OK we've had a result with the ASDA boycott, lets now pull all our resources together and:

BOYCOTT HILTON HOTELS!!!

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Wookiee said:
OK we've had a result with the ASDA boycott, lets now pull all our resources together and:

BOYCOTT HILTON HOTELS!!!
yeah (easy for me as i never have enough money to stay in hotels)

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
London Irish said:

However, this Tory councillor that helped him claims to be a representative of the community and as such is fair game for any community protests. It would be better if his/her details were posted on here, so we could send them remind him/her of difficulties a large group of Albion fans could cause for his/her re-election. Reasoned letters though, no childish crap like pizza, taxis or 141 phone calls.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Spot on LI.

I have to admire anyone with such a keen grasp on reasoning, decency, and FG impressions.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
It is very strange that MP should name this spiteful Nimby. Very much sounds like he is the anonymous "resident" who has held up the Withdean improvements from way back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here