Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So...Who's Colin Bloody Hilton then ..?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I fear for him if his details become public - I can see Albion fans camped out on his lawn protesting.

What an objectionable man - he doesn't even live in Withdean!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
A quick search on bt.com only reveals one C Hilton listed in Brighton....

Guess where they live.....
Mackie Avenue -right up the top, Crowhurst Road is within a stones throw (as the crow flies..)

Clearly this may not be the one and same person, and (disclaimer..) I cannot condone any tar-ing and feathering of the man, but......

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Good to see MP praised the fans (us & the mailing list), its always nice to get recognition where its deserved.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rowdey said:
A quick search on bt.com only reveals one C Hilton listed in Brighton....

Guess where they live.....
Mackie Avenue -right up the top, Crowhurst Road is within a stones throw (as the crow flies..)

Clearly this may not be the one and same person, and (disclaimer..) I cannot condone any tar-ing and feathering of the man, but......

Great minds...

A quick search on 192.com reveals only 1 Colin Hilton in the whole of Brighton.

It gives his name, address and telephone number.

So I go to Multimap to find out where Mackie Avenue is, and find it very close to Withdean.

Isn't it great, this wonderful Internet device?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
The Wookiee said:
Could this be him?

The details were removed by The Wookiee in his original posting, so they've gone from here as well

looks like you've got our man
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

just_bhafc

Oct 14, 2003
Shoreham Beach
What a tosser! :angry:

I know it's a bit of a trek - but who's parking up Mackie Avenue for the Bournemouth game!!! :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dialling 141 before a phone call witholds the callers number...

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Do you know what sick jokes used to get played at college?
People would order pizza's for random people at 3 am...

Like a dyslexic dwarf
Not big and not clever.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
What motivates people like this character? He chooses to live in a place the size of Brighton and then starts campaigning against the local football team. I can understand that some people don't like football particularly but to try and undermine the local club strikes me as being psychologically twisted.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm assuming the above threats are no more than saber ratling, imagine the worry for this chap in mackie ave it might not be the c hilton and there are quite a few old people that live up that way.
Bozza u should no better!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gary Nelson said:
Do you know what sick jokes used to get played at college?
People would order pizza's for random people at 3 am...

And I used to have great fun ordering Taxis at 5 minute intervals to the girl at the end of the road and watch her face as she kept opening the door to them.

And those annoying bits of rubbish that come in papers and magazines. I used to fill those in so that people got loads of junk mail sent to them.

I was a right c:wave: t when i was a kid!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Can someone summarise what he said? I object to subscribing to ntl to get club news, so will never register for that link. Ta.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Have to now say that I am unsure as to this being THE correct C Hilton, but this is being investigated as I write...

I've run a track on a Colin Hilton that I used to know, and *shock* find that he lives in Mackie Avenue....

Normally it would be a 'That turncoat, I always knew he hated BHA......should have read more into the Red and Blue socks he always wore.....' but I knew him as a coach/manager of a well known youth footie team in BN2....(albeit about 15 years ago..)

And to muddy the waters even further, I know his son is definatley a BHA fan, and goes to lots of games...

Not saying it isn't him....but not so clear cut...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here