Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's been tapped up by Liverpool fans after tickets...?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
If a kid has a LFC top on, has no impact on you.
The stewards will have you out if you this this into something; I've seen it happen in identical circumstances.
How about enjoying a great evening, and reserve your hatred for Palace.

Oh give it a rest. You know football is tribal and LFC fans in the home end is inflammatory. If you want all jolly fans walking arm in arm together in a massive love-in then give up football and take up rugby. I choose to watch Brighton with Brighton fans. I don't expect nor want away fans anywhere near me during the game.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
People are pissing me off already, 'Please can you get me a ticket' No f*** OFF!!! I'm constantly telling people I will not help them get tickets. Where were they when we were shit??? Where were they last season??? Pisses me right off.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Already had a few ask me, told them i'd help them out if they showed me a ticket stub from anfield, what a surprise, none of them have ever been.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Of course non season ticket holders will be able to get tickets. Season ticket holders don't have 100% of the home allocation.

But its very near to 100% when you take into consideration the away side taking the full (15%) allocation they're entitled to. Non STHs will only get hold of tickets if the club release seats normally kept back for relocations and comps plus those where the STH hasn't reserved their seat for whatever reason in the priority booking timeframe.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wouldn't wear colours purely out of respect, and the fact that you will be drawing attention to yourself. But I know how tolerant Anfield are with away fans in the home section, specially in the Annie Road end, so if you do get a ticket in the home end, just be respectful and watch the match in peace, is my advice.
Agreed , this could come back to bite us on the arse in future. How many Albion fans were there at Villa Park in the home stands ? Didn't see any of them wearing blue and white tops and Villa were happy to take their money even though they had BN postcodes.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh give it a rest. You know football is tribal and LFC fans in the home end is inflammatory. If you want all jolly fans walking arm in arm together in a massive love-in then give up football and take up rugby. I choose to watch Brighton with Brighton fans. I don't expect nor want away fans anywhere near me during the game.

So if an Albion parent, had a young kid with an LFC top on, you'd get aggressive about that?

You need to look at the thread tonight about the new cctv in the ground. Albion fans are getting kicked out already for very minor stuff. You'll be out in a flash.

Save your hatred for Palace. Or just enjoy the football.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd like to think that any other English club colours will not be tolerated in the home stands at the Amex by both stewards and fans. And I'm not advocating giving someone a smack when I say that.

Seats other than those in the South Stand are for Brighton fans. If you're wearing another shirt you are not a Brighton fan as far as I'm concerned so do one.

Some Spurs fans were getting vociferous in the WSU at half-time in the opening game - I would expect action to be taken should the same happen in a real game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I completely agree. All non Brighton shirts should be banned in the home stands. Perversely the only shirts banned in home areas(1901) are Brighton ones!! So as the rules stand a Palace fan can wear his shirt in the North Stand but a Brighton fan can't wear his Brighton shirt in the West Stand middle. The worlds gone mad!!

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
So if an Albion parent, had a young kid with an LFC top on, you'd get aggressive about that?

You need to look at the thread tonight about the new cctv in the ground. Albion fans are getting kicked out already for very minor stuff. You'll be out in a flash.

Save your hatred for Palace. Or just enjoy the football.

Who said I'd get aggressive? I didn't. I just don't want to sit with away fans. They've no business being in the home end.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Control freak. You get aggressive with those families, and I hope you're booted out.

Let Gus build the Club, and Sussex will gradually turn Blue.

I will say what I want, who said anything about aggressive tho? Then after I will let Buzzer and his two kids loose on them, believe me they wont want that.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
I will not be a happy bunny if I see any Liverpool shirts in the home ends.

And I will be even more unhappy if I see kids wearing them.

Certainly don't advocate any sort of aggro, but stewards need to sort it at the turnstiles.

TB

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I was down at the local Chinese take away last night and the bloke who owns it is a liverpool fan. He asked me if i could get him a bloody ticket. No chance matey. Get your own,if you can. Won't be going there again.:angry:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I have been asked, my partner who is a Brighton fan, she is the reason i got into Brighton wants to go, but her brother who is also a Liverpool fan wants me to get him a ticket.

I will be lucky to get 1 let alone 3.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I will say what I want, who said anything about aggressive tho? Then after I will let Buzzer and his two kids loose on them, believe me they wont want that.

Stewards, Police & CCTV will weed out any Albion fans trying to make an issue of a lone young kid supporting LFC. Neanderthals will then be banned for the Leeds and Palace games. The game & club have moved on.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Stewards, Police & CCTV will weed out any Albion fans trying to make an issue of a lone young kid supporting LFC. Neanderthals will then be banned for the Leeds and Palace games. The game & club have moved on.

You've conjured up a hypothetical "lone young kid" and some big bad "neanderthal" that's picking on him. You've also decided which games they will be banned from. Way to go, Hans Christian Anderson. What's the kid's name? What does the neanderthal look like? Will they run out of Harveys again? Will there be sporks?

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
the game has moved on, and people have to be responsible for their actions, do not wear away shirt in home end, it will/ could cause issues
therefore if u do wear away colours or support away team and u r discovered u should be ejected. also questions should be asked as to where the ticket came from.

lets not go mad but something like 10 game ban for season ticket holder (if thats where its from). done again by season ticket holder season ban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here