Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's been tapped up by Liverpool fans after tickets...?

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
I know plenty of liverpool fans who have never bothered going to a game in their lives. Hope the club say only people with loyalty points can get tickets for this. The last thing anyone needs is a load of plastic scousers boasting about beating a team in the league below them in a tinpot cup.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Its very unlikely that tickets will be available to non season ticket holders anyway, due to Liverpool likely to take their 15%.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They should f*** OFF. I HATE plastics of any f***ing team.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why would any Brighton fan sell their ticket to a Liverpool 'fan' for what should be the first sell out at the AMEX against a team with top 4 ambition?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It is a rule at almost every ground I have been to,.... perhaps even FA or Football League laws, home areas are for home team supporters only,..... plenty of people have been ejected for that very reason on many occasions.

Most of the people we were talking to yeasterday in the Railway Bell, and indeed around us in the Wsu C block.... thats who won't tolerate it.... plus the stewards will enforce it, there is generally strong feeling about this issue over the years,...

But is it a rule that's not actually enforced ?

Regularly on these boards you hear at our away game we have suporters reporting " i was is the home end with family/friend", but never here they were ejected because of it.
i though it happens at every game.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
what a crock of old shite.

i have a mate just like you!!! plastic. he brought tickets to gillingham and sunderland but as soon as liverpool comes up he said he would rather be in liverpool end. he can swing if he thinks he can get a ticket through me, seriously.

I'm surprised you have any m8's lad, lets see how many of you boys will be begging for tickets to Anfield in a year or so if your mum lets you go.
If you are under 30, I have been watching the Albion long before you were thought off.
However,NSC is a good site, with good posters and it's not my intention to have to keep justifying my love for both the Albion and the Redmen. If you want to continue the conversation come on over to TIA (Thisisanfield) on the Brighton thread no problems. Mind the language tho, because I have been a mod over there since 2006, and I will not put up with any WUM'S.
Lets just sit down together and enjoy the ride.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
BTW, Which CU*T put that shite under my avvie?........... Whoever it was why not put the NOBO back into Brighton

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There will be a lot of dads in the Brighton stands with kids in Liverpool shirts, guaranteed. The lost generation for whom Brighton is still only their second team.

I better not see any Liverpool shirts in the albion end. kids or not i shall have words with their parents. how f***ing dare they.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
English doesn't seem to be your strong point "Dude".......
Out of respect for the club and MOST of the fans I would never wear the Red at the Amex unless I was with the LFC supporters. I would wear my BHA scarve, the same one I wore at St.James Park many years ago and my "Sandtex" shirt, God knows from which year I got that one from, the 5-0 home win against Rochdale rings a bell any way.........

If I am lucky enough to get a home ticket the blue and white will be there with pride. If I get an away ticket I will be wearing the Red with as much pride.

PS: The day you are able to throw me out of anywhere will be the day I know its time for me to stand in the Gladys St end.
I've got to say, no offence, but you're coming over a bit weird. I will accept that you support two teams; I know a lot of football fans (not just Brighton ones) can't even accept that, but I know quite a few people who support Brighton and another, usually big, team - I did so myself when I was a boy.

However you must favour one over the other. You might not admit it or even know it now - but you do. So who do you want to win? If you want Liverpool to win then fine, get a ticket in their end. If you can't get one do NOT wear Liverpool colors in a Brighton stand. It's not a question of 'pride', as Aldo said it's respect, it shouldn't even cross your mind to wear a Liverpool shirt, especially as you claim to have Brighton loyalties as well.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
There will be a lot of dads in the Brighton stands with kids in Liverpool shirts, guaranteed. The lost generation for whom Brighton is still only their second team.

I have no issue with slapping the kids and then giving the dads a stern warning and I would hope nobody else does either.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've got to say, no offence, but you're coming over a bit weird. I will accept that you support two teams; I know a lot of football fans (not just Brighton ones) can't even accept that, but I know quite a few people who support Brighton and another, usually big, team - I did so myself when I was a boy.

However you must favour one over the other. You might not admit it or even know it now - but you do. So who do you want to win? If you want Liverpool to win then fine, get a ticket in their end. If you can't get one do NOT wear Liverpool colors in a Brighton stand. It's not a question of 'pride', as Aldo said it's respect, it shouldn't even cross your mind to wear a Liverpool shirt, especially as you claim to have Brighton loyalties as well.

Quite. Why would anyone do that? You'd have to be a proper DICK.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
If I see a Liverpool fan in the WSU near me, he is going to get abused,..... and the stewards should bin them,.... its against the rules to have away fans in the home ends. :rant::rant::rant:

This - any scouser within earshot of me will get plenty of abuse.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
This - any scouser within earshot of me will get plenty of abuse.

If a kid has a LFC top on, has no impact on you.
The stewards will have you out if you this this into something; I've seen it happen in identical circumstances.
How about enjoying a great evening, and reserve your hatred for Palace.

Albion Rob

If a kid has a LFC top on, has no impact on you.
The stewards will have you out if you this this into something; I've seen it happen in identical circumstances.
How about enjoying a great evening, and reserve your hatred for Palace.

I guess it could have an impact on TMLS if he had an Albion supporting mate who wanted to go but couldn't so that someone (kid or otherwise) who doesn't support the club could go instead. Anyone wearing a Liverpool shirt in the home end should be kicked out. same goes for anyone in the home end cheering when Liverpool score (unless it's ironic cheering because we were 5-0 up with two minutes to go).

I agree with your earlier comment about Gus building the club and I think that most kids probably do support a Premier League team, especially given the saturation coverage Sky gives it, but there are plenty of exciting games this season which they can try to get tickets to - Leeds, Birmingham, Leicester to name a few - and hopefully they will realise that the Albion is the right way.

Speaking from my own perspective, of course, my eight-month-old daughter will only ever support the Albion. We have strict rules on the fundamentals of life in our house.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011

Thanks at least for the reasoned opinion.
I always found it interesting to think of the words "Support" and "Follow" when thinking about football clubs. I was going to see LFC as a lad from 6 to 16, a KOP STH with my dad week in, week out. I "Supported" LFC because I or my dad spent real money on our club. I "Followed" BHA because my mum was an ardent Brighton fan, but living in Liverpool I spent no money on the club.
When my dad passed away I moved down to Sussex and started "Supporting" Brighton from 1976 until 1990 by going to 95% of every home and quite a few away games. During that time I "Folowed" the Reds as I was no longer a STH.
In 1990 I moved to South America for 10 years and "Followed" both teams if that makes sense.
Now for the last 10 years I have lived in Peterborough, "Supporting" both teams whenever I can as I am unable to get to enough games to warrant a ST at the Albion nor an LFC one because of the 26 year waiting list!
I really love both of my teams. They are in-separable like my two daughters.
I would never wear a Liverpool shirt in any other place other than with Liverpool fans. I would never wear a Brighton shirt anywhere other than with Brighton fans. As Aldo said it is about respect.
Do I like Brighton fans who I consider family mouthing off on here, using "Dippers, binmen,Scouse tossers etc"? no it really pisses me off. In the same way that it really annoys me when people call all Brighton fans, "Queer, poofs,pinkies,plastic supporters etc" .
Up until now it hasn't been a problem although when we get promoted is another question.
I hope it's clear, I don't want to keep arguing with people over and over, if you don't like it just ignore me. I will never sell you LFC and you don't have to sell me BHA.

BTW, whoever in charge of the green card system, do me a favour and change the manure message, I can live with just about anything but manure and palarse are simply not even remotely funny....

Last edited:

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Its very unlikely that tickets will be available to non season ticket holders anyway, due to Liverpool likely to take their 15%.
Of course non season ticket holders will be able to get tickets. Season ticket holders don't have 100% of the home allocation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here