Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's been tapped up by Liverpool fans after tickets...?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I think the club should make it clear that those wearing Liverpool colours, or visibly supporting them will be made to leave the home end by the stewards on the day. I will certainly be very happy to let the stewards know if any of them are sitting near me.

Let the Liverpool fans get them from LFC...

I agree 100%, my dear old mum would turnover if she thought I had even thought about wearing the Red to a Seagull's game.
I will be trying to get one from LFC but most of my family are.....(I cannot say this too loudly, blueshite) from the dark side if Liverpool. In my case whichever ticket I get, and I WILL get one, I will be wearing my colours with pride.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:clap2:
Just remember if a Liverpool fan is in front of you asking for a ticket, there is probably another one standing behind you picking your pocket!! You have been warned.
:lolol:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I agree 100%, my dear old mum would turnover if she thought I had even thought about wearing the Red to a Seagull's game.
I will be trying to get one from LFC but most of my family are.....(I cannot say this too loudly, blueshite) from the dark side if Liverpool. In my case whichever ticket I get, and I WILL get one, I will be wearing my colours with pride.
You wear a Liverpool shirt near me in the WSU and you will get thrown out, I will make sure of it...... thats a promise dude.... home areas are for home fans only,... or undercover oppo fans who do the decent thing and keep quiet,.... shout anything red loud and proud and you would have wasted your entrance money.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
They can all f*** off! I too have been asked by the so called "SUPPORTERS" I know,who,have never been to Anfield (but keep meaning to go - wankers!) Support your local team.I would rather leave my seat empty than let an opposing team supporter use it - regardless of how much money they offered me for it.My only other worry is if there will be extra security at park and ride to protect our car hub caps and stereos!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Brighton fans only in the Brighton end, Liverpool fans in the away end. If you are a proper supporter then you should have no issues getting a ticket in YOUR end.

They can all f*** off! I too have been asked by the so called "SUPPORTERS" I know,who,have never been to Anfield (but keep meaning to go - wankers!) Support your local team.I would rather leave my seat empty than let an opposing team supporter use it - regardless of how much money they offered me for it.My only other worry is if there will be extra security at park and ride to protect our car hub caps and stereos!

This!

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove

I wouldn't wear colours purely out of respect, and the fact that you will be drawing attention to yourself. But I know how tolerant Anfield are with away fans in the home section, specially in the Annie Road end, so if you do get a ticket in the home end, just be respectful and watch the match in peace, is my advice.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
You wear a Liverpool shirt near me in the WSU and you will get thrown out, I will make sure of it...... thats a promise dude.... home areas are for home fans only,... or undercover oppo fans who do the decent thing and keep quiet,.... shout anything red loud and proud and you would have wasted your entrance money.

English doesn't seem to be your strong point "Dude".......
Out of respect for the club and MOST of the fans I would never wear the Red at the Amex unless I was with the LFC supporters. I would wear my BHA scarve, the same one I wore at St.James Park many years ago and my "Sandtex" shirt, God knows from which year I got that one from, the 5-0 home win against Rochdale rings a bell any way.........

If I am lucky enough to get a home ticket the blue and white will be there with pride. If I get an away ticket I will be wearing the Red with as much pride.

PS: The day you are able to throw me out of anywhere will be the day I know its time for me to stand in the Gladys St end.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Already started in my local last night, I'm loving it to be honest, after years of people looking down their nose at me all of a sudden the plastic Premier League fans want to be your mate. Can I get them a ticket, NO, Seagulls Over Burwash members ONLY, go and watch it your laptop :thumbsup:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
My brother & nephew both support Liverpool but both have a purchase history with us over 5 - 6 seasons ( normaly jpt ,league cup & Fa cup games) have been on the phone & because they've only been to anfield on the odd occasion wont get a ticket from them, now realise unless they get very VERY lucky they wont be getting a ticket from us.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Out of respect for the club and MOST of the fans I would never wear the Red at the Amex unless I was with the LFC supporters. I would wear my BHA scarve, the same one I wore at St.James Park many years ago and my "Sandtex" shirt, God knows from which year I got that one from, the 5-0 home win against Rochdale rings a bell any way.........

If I am lucky enough to get a home ticket the blue and white will be there with pride. If I get an away ticket I will be wearing the Red with as much pride.

PS: The day you are able to throw me out of anywhere will be the day I know its time for me to stand in the Gladys St end.

How strange

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Dear oh dear,...... how do you know that? do you know my history? my record? my size?,... you really make me chuckle when the billy big boys give it large on this site , to use the vernacular, I actually said I would get you thrown out,.... English isn't your strong point is it dude?

I repeat for any scousers/plastics who care to read this thread, don't wear LFC gear or shout and cheer for the reds in the home end, it's that simple, it won't be tolerated.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I repeat for any scousers/plastics who care to read this thread, don't wear LFC gear or shout and cheer for the reds in the home end, it's that simple, it won't be tolerated.

Is it the stewards brief to eject anyone not supporting Brighton in the home areas ?
Understand your feeling on the subject, but who exactly won't it be tolerated by ?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Is it the stewards brief to eject anyone not supporting Brighton in the home areas ?
Understand your feeling on the subject, but who exactly won't it be tolerated by ?

It is a rule at almost every ground I have been to,.... perhaps even FA or Football League laws, home areas are for home team supporters only,..... plenty of people have been ejected for that very reason on many occasions.

Most of the people we were talking to yeasterday in the Railway Bell, and indeed around us in the Wsu C block.... thats who won't tolerate it.... plus the stewards will enforce it, there is generally strong feeling about this issue over the years,...

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
just back from my own football training session, all these Tottenham/Liverpool/Man Utd/Arsenal fans on my team pretending to be Liam Someone or other after coming to our Sunderland match, now trying to get Liverpool tickets...they better not ask me!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

My feeling too-will present problems if there are over 100

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

what a crock of old shite.

i have a mate just like you!!! plastic. he brought tickets to gillingham and sunderland but as soon as liverpool comes up he said he would rather be in liverpool end. he can swing if he thinks he can get a ticket through me, seriously.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It is a rule at almost every ground I have been to,.... perhaps even FA or Football League laws, home areas are for home team supporters only,..... plenty of people have been ejected for that very reason on many occasions.

Most of the people we were talking to yeasterday in the Railway Bell, and indeed around us in the Wsu C block.... thats who won't tolerate it.... plus the stewards will enforce it, there is generally strong feeling about this issue over the years,...

But it happens,like you say best kept quite,but it still happens & if enough fuss is kicked up yes they will be ejected,depends on numbers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here