Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's been tapped up by Liverpool fans after tickets...?

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
Yep, hubs boss phoned straight after the draw saying that 'As your wife and kids are ST holders they must be able to get us tickets'-he explained that's not how it works here and the blooming s*d said if the price was right they could buy ours! ER NO!
He's coming home to a very cheesed wife and 2 angry girls lol!!!!

Not to mention the fact I don't want my neighbours to think I've sold our seats to L'pool fans!!

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
typical....out they come...crawling up from the gutters, out of the cracks in the walls...."on my facebook i see a message from someone who has probably been to a live footy game twice!!!" "when do the liverpool tickets go on sale?" "don't know, get a ticket and go and watch them on a saturday in liverpool ."

Chunk

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Yes x 3. Liverpool biggest club in Sussex in the 80s!! :)

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Liverpool mate asked me for a ticket. I said there are 2500 of them but good luck applying, only TRUE Liverpool fans will get them, not those that watch them on Sky TV on a Sunday afternoon in Patcham.

:lolol::thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not being funny,but what Albion fan would give their season ticket seat up to a scouser and miss this match?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
ive had jimmy tarbuck, mike myers & john lennon on the blower today :amex:
let em scab off liverpool season ticket holders not ours!!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If I see a Liverpool fan in the WSU near me, he is going to get abused,..... and the stewards should bin them,.... its against the rules to have away fans in the home ends. :rant::rant::rant:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Calm down lad,
You never know who could be around the corner and twat you one. Respect deserves respect, and they are giving you that if you bothered to have a read on the web.
Being a knob is not what BHA was known for.

Fishing?

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The ticket exchange on here could be an option if season ticket holders on here can't make the game for any reason. They could sell their reserved seat to a non season ticket holding Brighton fan.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
I think the club should make it clear that those wearing Liverpool colours, or visibly supporting them will be made to leave the home end by the stewards on the day. I will certainly be very happy to let the stewards know if any of them are sitting near me.

Let the Liverpool fans get them from LFC...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here