Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's been tapped up by Liverpool fans after tickets...?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
...because I have already. It's tempting to try and help the local reds out, keep your ear to the ground etc, but I think it would be awful to see Liverpool score and see people celebrating in the home end. I experienced this at The Dell once and it was so naff.

There will be loads of Brighton fans after the few tickets on general sale/allocated season tickets which aren't used. So, in my opinion, if you can't go, make sure your seat ends up with an Albion fan :thumbsup: Anyone else agree?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
yup, Liverpool mate asking me for Tix already

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yep, and a pal of mine has already sold his to him- he's going to be sat next to me....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's f***ing disgusting to give a spare ticket to a plastic fake scouser. I agree - DON'T sell to them

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
...because I have already. It's tempting to try and help the local reds out, keep your ear to the ground etc, but I think it would be awful to see Liverpool score and see people celebrating in the home end. I experienced this at The Dell once and it was so naff.

There will be loads of Brighton fans after the few tickets on general sale/allocated season tickets which aren't used. So, in my opinion, if you can't go, make sure your seat ends up with an Albion fan :thumbsup: Anyone else agree?

Don't like to see it either but best get yourself ready for it,for this will happen.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
If they're proper scousers they should be able to lift a few tickets.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Liverpool mate asked me for a ticket. I said there are 2500 of them but good luck applying, only TRUE Liverpool fans will get them, not those that watch them on Sky TV on a Sunday afternoon in Patcham.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
More than that, they can get 15% of the available tickets if they need them. :)

Let them come-the more the merrier-so that they can all witness this,again,but for the first time at the AMEX
images

Ps then we all do our bit in the morning to restore our hallowed turf

Last edited:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
yeah i told them i cant do anything for them..
Scouse Tossers

Calm down lad,
You never know who could be around the corner and twat you one. Respect deserves respect, and they are giving you that if you bothered to have a read on the web.
Being a knob is not what BHA was known for.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought that if you have a season ticket you can't buy any additional tickets in your name? The only way scousers will get tickets in our stands would be if ST holder give up their tickets (which will happen) or if they register as club members and buy when they go on general sale.

I've told the scousers that have approached me that i can't help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here