Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who started it

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Some people on this thread need to get a grip and stop being so precious . It's embarrassing .

The saville chant does not condone abuse it's a song to sing at them .... and they are not even that bothered but it's just good puss take . Nothing more , nothing less .

Don't like it , don't sing it but get a grip . It's football . What's sung is tongue in cheek and forgotten about after the ft whistle .

Some people must literally be livid and upset over a thousand things a day to be venting on a forum about it .

Sort it out !
Completely over the top. It's just extremely poor taste all things considered. If you like it and find it appropriate, get yourself down to an absuse charity and help out there for the day. If you're still singing it or finding it any way 'Bants' still after that let us know.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
they do take losing or even drawing rather badly!

one of their own was on the back end of a bad drawing

Rolf-Harris-and-Jimmy-Savile.jpg

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
If you look on Facebook on the Football Away Days Page there's a video of them on the concourse at half time rolling and diving in the floor in piss and beer (rather like pigs) while singing "Braaahhhton is a shit'ole", somewhat ironically.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The last Christmas song they were singing got on my pip last night, couldn't work out the last bit thou?
"This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to ??????????" Probably Jimmy Saville?

Pontus Janson,. He's the best centre back in the championship you know.....despite the fact he wouldn't even make our bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here